• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity to Have a Booth at a Local Fair

In summary, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant can have a booth at a local fair. To sign up for a booth, you can contact your consultant or the corporate office for assistance. There may be fees associated with having a booth, and you can sell any Pampered Chef products and offer discounts or promotions, as long as you follow local laws and regulations.
nickywsn
I know I've seen this discussed on here before so please forgive me but this would be the first time I've done a booth at a fair before and I don't have a clue what to do. I have lots of products that I've accumulated thru bonuses etc in my 4 months as a consultant. Can I sell these at my booth? What are some ideas for bookings? Should I have a raffle of some sort? I don't really have any high priced items to raffle off but I could definitely buy some before then. I still have a month of kit enhancement in May since my 4th month fell in April. Does anyone remember the thread this was discussed on originally? Thanks in advance!

Nicky

Hi Nicky. Here are some things that I do.
Book to look- I use plastic eggs and fill them with product names between $5 and $10. I say if they get on my calendar right now for this or next month, they can pick an egg and I'll buy it for them at their show closing.
I usually offer a free cookbook (seasons best) to those who place an order $25 or more.
For a drawing, I like to use a self made GC. If you give a product, they can take the product and run never to see them again. I do a $20 GC that they can use toward a new consultant kit, free show, or products.

Attachments

• Checklist_for_booth.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 550
  • Fair Slip and Recipe GREAT.doc
    76.5 KB · Views: 420
  • Guest Care Card.doc
    27 KB · Views: 362
  • book to look.doc
    20 KB · Views: 458
  • $20 gc.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 402
Thanks so much.That's exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for!

1. Can anyone have a booth at a local fair through Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant can have a booth at a local fair.

2. How do I sign up to have a booth at a local fair?

To sign up for a booth at a local fair, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our corporate office for assistance.

3. Are there any fees associated with having a booth at a local fair?

There may be some fees associated with having a booth at a local fair, such as a booth rental fee or any necessary permits. These fees will vary depending on the specific fair and location.

4. What products can I sell at my booth at a local fair?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell any Pampered Chef products at your booth at a local fair. This includes our popular kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks.

5. Can I offer discounts or promotions at my booth at a local fair?

Yes, you are welcome to offer discounts or promotions at your booth at a local fair. However, please make sure to follow all local laws and regulations regarding sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies