• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity Night Flyer-What Do You Think?

In summary, Kris is planning to give out samples of their lotion with a ribbon as the prize, and is also planning to have a drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate.
chee65
Hi I got part of this flyer from this forum I just can't remember who did it. I modified it some and was wondering what you all think.

Thanks,
Charlie

Attachments

• opportunity night flyer.doc
    117.5 KB · Views: 797
Would you be mailing this out or posting it around town?

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I had a show last night and got busy with that. Anyways, I will be handing some out, mailing some and emailing some. I will be giving them to my past hosts as well as my potential recruits.

Please tell me what you guys think. I really need you input. Thanks
Charlie

Is my flyer really that terrible that noone wants to comment on it? I really do need help.

Thanks
Charlie

Well it's gotten 144 views so that is a good thing. No one has said anything bad and I think it looks fine also! I haven't done a show like this before so I'm not really sure if there would be anything to change?:rolleyes: I say go for it and be sure to let us all know how it went!!!

rayday said:
Well it's gotten 144 views so that is a good thing. No one has said anything bad and I think it looks fine also! I haven't done a show like this before so I'm not really sure if there would be anything to change?:rolleyes: I say go for it and be sure to let us all know how it went!!!

I think it is great! Not too wordy, yet it gets the agenda out there! Where will you be having this? Are you using the opportunity night info from the paper supply?

Thanks for the responses. The only thing I'm going to use from paperwork supply is the one with the superstarter months on it. I'm going to use a sheet that I got from this forum that states what we make. Then there will be a display of the items in the kit. My director and another director will also be there to help me out. We are having it at my director's house. She offered and her house is more centrally located than mine. I am praying I get someone to sign. When it comes to recruiting I get so many bites just no catches yet. Hopefully soon.

Thanks again,
Charlie

chee65 said:
Thanks for the responses. The only thing I'm going to use from paperwork supply is the one with the superstarter months on it. I'm going to use a sheet that I got from this forum that states what we make. Then there will be a display of the items in the kit. My director and another director will also be there to help me out. We are having it at my director's house. She offered and her house is more centrally located than mine. I am praying I get someone to sign. When it comes to recruiting I get so many bites just no catches yet. Hopefully soon.

Thanks again,
Charlie

That sounds like a great idea! I am so in the same boat as you! Have had 8 leads and have yet to reel them in to sign! This is something I should do, too bad my director is out of town and can't attend to help me out! Let us know how it goes for you!

I think that Opportunity Night (and the flyer) are a great idea and a great flyer.
It's nearly 11 p.m. and I'm all pumped UP!!!!

Kris

I will let everyone know how it goes. So far I am getting good responses. Now we'll see who really shows up. I think I'm going to give away a small sample of our lotion with a ribbon on it as the prize just for coming. Then I'm going to have a drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate. I just rec'd the flyer for the Recruiting Promotion for the recruits and I emailed it to my potentials with the subject of Here's another reason to come to Opportunity Night. I am really praying it goes well.

Awesome Idea!!I think your idea is awesome. I think I might try that also. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome Idea!!I think your idea is awesome. I think I might try that also. Thanks for sharing.

1. What is an Opportunity Night Flyer?

An Opportunity Night Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential hosts and guests to an informational event about our company and products. It provides details about what to expect at the event and how to RSVP.

2. What happens at an Opportunity Night?

At an Opportunity Night, guests will learn about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, including free and discounted products. They will also have the opportunity to try out some of our top-selling products and ask any questions they may have.

3. Can I bring a friend to an Opportunity Night?

Absolutely! We encourage guests to bring friends and family to our Opportunity Nights. It's a great way to introduce them to our products and potentially earn rewards for yourself as a host.

4. Is there a cost to attend an Opportunity Night?

No, there is no cost to attend an Opportunity Night. It's a completely free event for guests to learn more about Pampered Chef and our products. However, there may be the option to purchase products at the event.

5. How do I RSVP for an Opportunity Night?

To RSVP for an Opportunity Night, simply follow the instructions on the flyer. This may include calling or emailing the consultant listed, or filling out an online form. We recommend RSVPing as soon as possible to secure your spot at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
monique64
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • chefshusband
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies