• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit

In summary, Karen believes that the Host/Guest Special flyers were available for a while, just not the OOF. She found her change over kit and thinks it was at the bottom of the box. Ann believes that her change over kit was in the new products. They both believe that the Host/Guest Special flyers have been available for a while, just not the OOF.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Did anyone receive a flyer in their change over kit about the host special for May. At my meeting last night one of my consultants said there was a flyer that listed some of the products that would be available to hosts. I looked through everything again and did not see it. I was kind of skeptical that h.o. would put out an incomplete list.

Thanks,

karen

It's in the Spring Marketing Guide - May Host and Guest Special Flyers.

But not the page with the details of what hosts can pick from, ie. the page 2 of the host specials.

I had to call h.o. yesterday, I didn't have anything about the May specials in my changeover kit/spring marketing guide. They are snail mailing it to me. Why wouldn't they just have it on the website? Should get it in about a week!

Karen

Hmmm...I just realized that I never received a change over kit. I have already purchased my first 100 S/S catalogs and mini catalogs. Do I need to do a regular paperwork order to receive this??

Ann, I think my changeover box can in the new products.

I will look again, thanks so much!

I'd have to say they are probably working on it all because they just now posted OOF's for April online. The Host/Guest specials have been available for a while, just not the OOF. It's there now.

Chef Karen said:
Why wouldn't they just have it on the website?

Maybe, in their minds, it makes better sense to just put it on the new web page & not on the old? Frustrating for those of us who like to do the host packets in advance, but they may not think of it like that.

:blushing::blushing::blushing:Ummm...found my change over kit...I thought it was a product at the bottom of the box:blushing::blushing::blushing:

1. What is included in the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit?

The 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as a stoneware baking sheet, a silicone spatula, a garlic press, and a chef's knife. It also includes a recipe book and instructional DVD to help you get started with your new products.

2. How do I use the products in the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit?

The products in the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier. Each product comes with instructions and tips on how to use it properly. You can also refer to the recipe book and instructional DVD for ideas and inspiration on how to use the products.

3. Are the products in the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze and ensures that your products will last for a long time.

4. Can I purchase individual products from the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit?

Yes, you can purchase individual products from the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit. However, purchasing the kit as a whole offers a better value and allows you to have a complete set of useful kitchen tools.

5. Is there a warranty for the products in the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit?

Yes, all of the products in the 2012 Hwc Flyer in Change Over Kit come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if any product is found to be defective, it will be replaced or repaired free of charge. Please refer to the warranty information included in the kit for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jackie's PC Kitchen
  • alabama pc cons.