• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Registration for Spring Regionals Is Open

In summary, the deadline for online registration for Spring Regionals is two weeks before the event date. To register, simply go to the website and click on the "Register Now" button. Multiple people can be registered at once and there is no fee for online registration. However, there is a fee for attending the event. If you need to cancel your registration, please contact us as soon as possible to avoid a cancellation fee.
chefann
Gold Member
You can go online and register for the Spring 321 Training, otherwise known as the Spring Regionals.

It's on Consultant's Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Regional Meetings. Pick the one you want from the list on the left side.

SWEET, thanks for the MEMO Ann, I need to register!

Thanks for the information! I didn't realize that the Spring 321 Training was available for registration online. I'll definitely check it out on Consultant's Corner. It's always great to attend these regional meetings and learn new skills and strategies to improve my business. Plus, it's a great opportunity to network with other consultants and leaders in our company. Thanks again for the heads up!

1. What is the deadline for online registration for Spring Regionals?

The deadline for online registration for Spring Regionals is two weeks before the event date. This allows us enough time to prepare materials and ensure a smooth experience for all attendees.

2. How do I register for Spring Regionals online?

To register for Spring Regionals online, simply go to our website and click on the "Register Now" button. You will be prompted to enter your information and select which event you would like to attend. Once you have completed the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with further details.

3. Can I register multiple people at once for Spring Regionals?

Yes, you can register multiple people at once for Spring Regionals. When filling out the registration form, there will be an option to add additional attendees. You will need to provide their information and select which event they will be attending.

4. Is there a fee for registering online for Spring Regionals?

No, there is no fee for registering online for Spring Regionals. However, there is a fee for attending the event which will be collected at the door. This fee covers the cost of materials and refreshments provided during the event.

5. What if I need to cancel my registration for Spring Regionals?

If you need to cancel your registration for Spring Regionals, please contact us as soon as possible. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, please note that there may be a cancellation fee if the event is less than one week away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cooking_Mama
  • vtodd71