• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Online Orders Always Immediately Reflect Double Points?

In summary, "Online Orders Count as Double" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where any orders placed through their website or a consultant's personal website will count as double towards their host rewards program. This promotion applies to all products and there is no limit to how many times you can take advantage of it, although it may have an end date. After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email or can check with your consultant to confirm if it qualified for the double rewards.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I had $47.70 in online orders last week, and my points show as 48.... don't online orders count as double?

Sometimes the double points don't show up right away. I didn't check to be sure online orders count for double. I believe they do though. It will be printed on the flyer.

Yes they do count! Everything counts :)

Yay, thanks Linda... I guess I just have to be patient!

Wait till the end of the month and there should be a Promo line in your incentive calculator - Separate then actually sales - Check last years if you were a consultant in Jan/Feb.

I already called HO about it last week and yes they are doubled just it may be delayed in showing up. (not sure why though). I may call them back though.

They award the double points at the end of the month.

DebbieJ said:
They award the double points at the end of the month.

On my incentive's calendar it is already showing my double points.

pamperedpals said:
On my incentive's calendar it is already showing my double points.

My shows are showing as double, but not my online orders. They'll double those at the end of the month.

1. What does "Online Orders Count as Double" mean?

"Online Orders Count as Double" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where any orders placed through our website or through a consultant's personal website will count as double towards our host rewards program.

2. Can I still earn double rewards if I place an order through a consultant?

Yes, if you place an order through a consultant's personal website, it will still count as double towards our host rewards program.

3. Are there any restrictions on which products count towards the double rewards?

No, all products available for purchase through our website or through a consultant's personal website will count towards the double rewards promotion.

4. How will I know if my order counted towards the double rewards?

After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email that will specify if your order qualified for the double rewards promotion. You can also check with your consultant for confirmation.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can take advantage of the double rewards promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can earn double rewards through online orders. However, the promotion may have an end date, so be sure to check with your consultant for any time restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • Jennifer golden