• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order That Was Suppose to Be for a Show

In summary, if you have a customer who has never placed an order through your show, you can call HO and have them cancel the order.
lissahope26
I had a customer submit an individual online order yesterday. It was suppose to be for a currently open show. She didn't order under that show apparently. What do I do? Is there a way of putting it towards the host's show?:confused:

The only way to get it submitted for the show is to have the customer go back online, cancel the individual order, and resubmit it as part of the show.

When this happened to me, I didn't find out until after it had shipped to the customer, so she would have had to ship everything back and reorder :(

Can this be done if the order was placed from the company website instead of mine? I had a customer say she placed an order for a host and it has never shown up in my account individual or otherwise.

krzymomof4 said:
Can this be done if the order was placed from the company website instead of mine? I had a customer say she placed an order for a host and it has never shown up in my account individual or otherwise.

If it hasn't shipped yet, she can cancel that order and then submit the new one with you. If it has already shipped, she would have to send everything back and get a refund, then order through you. I'm guessing not many people would go to that trouble. Just make sure they know that they have to go to your website for you to get credit for the order.

I had this happen. I called HO and had them cancel the order.

It did end up being a mess - this was during the whole changeover to the new system. The customer was charged already, but was to be issued credit. She never got the credit until I called back again. Then they sent her a check which took a while! Luckily it was a very nice customer who did not get upset about it.

1. What should I do if my online order was supposed to be for a show but it didn't go through?

If your online order was supposed to be for a show but it didn't go through, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in ensuring that your order is properly processed and linked to the correct show. You can reach our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if my online order was supposed to be for a show but it didn't go through?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for your show even if your online order didn't go through. Simply contact our customer service team and provide them with the details of your show. They will be able to manually add your order to the show and ensure that you receive your host rewards.

3. I accidentally placed an online order for a show that has already passed. What should I do?

If you accidentally placed an online order for a show that has already passed, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you in canceling the order and processing a new one for the correct show. It is important to act quickly as we have a limited time frame for canceling orders.

4. Can I make changes to my online order for a show after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an online order for a show has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing shipping or payment information, or canceling the order. We recommend double checking your order before submitting it to ensure everything is correct.

5. Will my online order for a show still count towards the host's rewards and sales?

Yes, your online order for a show will still count towards the host's rewards and sales even if it was accidentally placed for the wrong show. Our customer service team will ensure that your order is properly linked to the correct show so that the host can receive credit for your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• virgomama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo