• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Activity Email - Wedding Registry

In summary, the Online Activity Email for a Wedding Registry is a regular email that provides updates on the activity of your registry, including purchases and changes. Its frequency depends on the activity on your registry and it cannot be customized at this time. You can opt out of receiving it, but it is recommended to stay subscribed for updates. The email is secure and only shared with you and those who have access to your registry.
Jane the PC
Good Morning Chefers,

I am still within my 90 days, and I have not done a wedding registry before, or received an order from someone I didnt know on my website yet. (So this is pretty new) I got an email stating that there was "online activity" and These two women are listed under the Wedding Registry. I emailed my director, to chat with her about it. Any quick ideas on what to do next? How do I know which way they prefer to be contacted?

Regards,:blushing:

If the contact information is there, then you can call them anytime!

If there is no contact info, then there isn't much you can do - because they've requested not to be contacted. I just don't get that, but people do it!

Thanks Becky D!!!

1. What is the purpose of the Online Activity Email for a Wedding Registry?

The Online Activity Email for a Wedding Registry is designed to keep you informed about the activity on your registry. It will provide updates on items that have been purchased, as well as any changes or additions made to your registry.

2. How often will I receive the Online Activity Email for my Wedding Registry?

The frequency of the Online Activity Email for your Wedding Registry depends on the activity on your registry. You will receive an email every time a purchase is made or a change is made to your registry.

3. Can I customize the Online Activity Email for my Wedding Registry?

Unfortunately, at this time the Online Activity Email for a Wedding Registry cannot be customized. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our services and appreciate any feedback you may have.

4. Can I opt out of receiving the Online Activity Email for my Wedding Registry?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the Online Activity Email for your Wedding Registry. Simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, we highly recommend staying subscribed as it will keep you updated on your registry activity.

5. Is the Online Activity Email for a Wedding Registry secure?

Yes, the Online Activity Email for a Wedding Registry is secure. We value the privacy and security of our customers and have taken necessary measures to ensure the safety of your information. Your registry details will only be shared with you and those who have been given access to your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jkerr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jkerr
  • nicki25