• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do If I Forgot to Order a Customer's Free Gift?

In summary, the speaker explains that they recently closed out a show and forgot to order two quick stir pitchers for a host and a past host as a gift. They called the home office and were told that the hostess could receive one, but not the past host due to not meeting the minimum order requirement. The speaker feels bad about the mistake and asks for suggestions on how to handle the situation, such as possibly sending a coupon or buying the pitcher on an upcoming show. Other speakers suggest buying the pitcher on a future show and using the host's discount, as well as explaining the mistake to the guest. The speaker also mentions using an order form from the website that mentioned the minimum order requirement and considers replacing the pitcher and learning from the mistake
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone~

I closed out a show the very end of August and with hurrying to get it in on the 31st and packing to go away, forgot to order 2 quick stir pitchers. One was for the host and one for a guest that was a past host. :eek:

I called the HO, told them the orders I forgot them on and they agreed the hostess needed one but not the guest I mentioned. I didn't realize (forgot the rules) she needed to have ordered $60 after using her past hostess discount not before. She had something like a $62 order before her discount and $57 after.
She is expecting to get a pitcher. I feel bad that I didn't catch this before it went in. I am still fairly new and feel horrible about it. So I wondered what you guys would do? She is not a past hostess for me, but would like to maybe have her host, if not at least keep her as a customer.
Maybe send her a coupon for so much off with her next order with me? Does anyone have a coupon they give their customers I might be able to use?
I would appreciate any ideas!

Thanks- :)
Kelly

**Not sure if this is where I should have posted this, if it needs to be moved that's fine :))

Last edited:
I would consider buying one for her on an upcoming show. You can add it onto the hosts order, so you will get her discount and then commission off the difference, so it wouldn't cost you very much... and it would keep a happy customer for you. I would also explain to her that you had made a mistake, but made up for it, since you really wanted to keep her happy.

I agree. I would let the guest know and that you will be ordering it for her as a gift from you on your next show. Remember to added it to the hosts order to maximize the discounts.

Thanks -
I thought maybe I should do this, but with just starting out I hated to have another expense.

I did use the order form from the website that had the picture of the pitcher on order form. And it does say the order needs to be $60 with subtotal B (after discounts) She should have seen it, but didn't. She was an outside order.

I didn't pick up on it either, so maybe I should replace it and learn from the mistake?

Hi Kelly,Don't worry, we all make mistakes sometimes! It's great that you caught this issue and are looking for a solution. I would suggest reaching out to the guest and explaining the situation to her. You can apologize for the confusion and offer her a discount on her next order or a free gift with purchase as a gesture of goodwill. As for a coupon, you can create a personalized one through your consultant website or you can use one of the many templates available on the internet. Just make sure to specify the terms and conditions so there is no confusion in the future.Also, it's always a good idea to double check orders before submitting them to avoid any mistakes. And don't forget to remind your hosts and guests about the requirements for earning free products.Good luck with your business and happy cooking!Best,

1. What is the August Guest Special?

The August Guest Special is a special promotion for the month of August that is available for customers who host a Pampered Chef party. It is a limited time offer that features a discounted product or bundle.

2. How do I qualify for the August Guest Special?

To qualify for the August Guest Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of August and have a minimum of $200 in party sales. The special will then be available for you to purchase at a discounted price.

3. Can I purchase the August Guest Special without hosting a party?

Unfortunately, the August Guest Special is only available for customers who host a Pampered Chef party in the month of August. However, you can still take advantage of our other ongoing promotions and discounts.

4. What products are included in the August Guest Special?

The specific product or bundle featured in the August Guest Special may vary each year. To find out what the current special is, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or check our website for updates.

5. Can I combine the August Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the August Guest Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for customers who host a Pampered Chef party in the month of August.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kam