• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Older Gray Pastry Mat: Warranty, Part Number, and Discontinuation Inquiry

In summary, an Older Gray Pastry Mat is a non-stick baking mat made of silicone or other heat-resistant materials that is used for rolling out dough for pastries, breads, and other baked goods. It is called "Older" because it has been on the market for many years and is still popular, and "Gray" because it is often gray in color. The benefits of using this mat include preventing dough from sticking, helping with precise measurements, and serving as a work surface for kneading dough. To clean and care for the mat, it should be wiped down with a damp cloth and mild soap and air dried before storage. It can also be used for other cooking tasks such as making pasta or candy, but should
ChefinHarmony
Does anyone remember when they discontinued this? Do you know what the warranty is on it? I have a great Host/Customer who is having a problem with hers. I told her I would look into. Anyone have a part number? I don't have a clue where my old catalogs are right now....
Thanks!!
Joanne

It was last in the catalog Spring 2007. So it was discontinued for the start of the Fall 2007 season. It came with a 3 year guarantee.

Unfortunately, without knowing the specific product or company you are referring to, it is difficult to provide an accurate answer. Can you please clarify the product and company in question? That way, I can assist you in finding the information you need. Thank you.

What is an Older Gray Pastry Mat?

An Older Gray Pastry Mat is a type of non-stick baking mat that is used to roll out dough for pastries, breads, and other baked goods. It is made of silicone or other heat-resistant materials and typically has measurements marked on it to help with precise rolling.

Why is it called an "Older" Gray Pastry Mat?

The term "Older" in the name refers to the fact that this type of pastry mat has been on the market for many years and is still a popular choice for bakers. It is also often referred to as a "Gray" pastry mat because many of these mats have a gray color, although they can come in other colors as well.

What are the benefits of using an Older Gray Pastry Mat?

There are several benefits to using an Older Gray Pastry Mat. The non-stick surface helps prevent dough from sticking, making it easier to roll out and transfer to a baking sheet. The measurements marked on the mat also make it easier to achieve precise thickness and size for your pastries. Additionally, the mat can be used as a work surface for kneading dough, saving you from having to clean up a floured countertop.

How do I clean and care for an Older Gray Pastry Mat?

To clean an Older Gray Pastry Mat, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge and mild soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing too hard, as this can damage the non-stick surface. It is also important to let the mat air dry completely before storing it. You can roll it up for storage or lay it flat in a kitchen drawer or cabinet.

Can an Older Gray Pastry Mat be used for anything other than baking?

Yes, an Older Gray Pastry Mat can also be used for other cooking tasks such as rolling out pie crusts, making pasta, or even as a surface for making candy. Some people also use it as a non-slip surface for chopping vegetables. However, it is not recommended to use the mat for cutting on, as this can damage the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Mommy2amo