• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Old FW08 Catalogs: A New Consultant's Guide

In summary, the old catalogs can be used, but many prices have increased and there are many new items in the SS09 catalogs.
funinyourkitchen
I'm a new Consultant, this week is my 30 days. But what do I do with the 20+ FW08 catalogs that I received with my kit? Can these old catalogs be used in any way, since many of the prices have changed & there are many new items in the SS09 catalogs?

check the old posts....there is a really cute poem many people print out on labels and stick to the front of old catalogs to leave in dr. offices, and other waiting rooms!
HTH
Jen

Normally I would agree to leave them around, but with SO MANY price increases, this is one catalog I'm tossing! I just closed a show and ended up eating quite a bit because the host booked off a show in Jan and used the old catalog to share at work. I didn't realize what was going on until she already had $300 in outside orders!! I can't remember another time when there were so many at once!

If you've got the sticker on the front, then if someone does want to purchase, they can't say you didn't warn them. I use the 2"x4" labels ("Oldie but Goodies" - try searching for "catalog labels" in the FILES section here on CS). I stick it smack-dab in the front, plus a contact label.. I've started putting an Outlet sticker on there too.I'm currently using my old catalogs at a vendor booth this week, since I don't have but a dozen current catalogs. I have the mini-cats to give them showign the new product. I think the BIGGEST price change is the Stoneware and Cookware- both seemed to be about a 10% increase. The other items seemed menial...so I'm still using them- for now. After this booth, I probably won't though. I've have used up my F/W, and then would only have 2-season's ago, which is too old (I bought a bunch on e-bay).But for 20- you could use those pretty quickly.

I am not a fan of that poem but I do leave my old catalogs in the hair salon, car wash, doctor's office, etc. I have a sticker with my info that basically says: Your free copy to keep. Call me for the latest catalog".

Awesome ideas, thanx guys. I'm going to print up some labels this week and drop them off in different places.

Don't forget car dealerships . People have to sit around waiting. I actually got a very nice catalot show from doing that at a dealership.

pampered Ruth said:
Don't forget car dealerships . People have to sit around waiting. I actually got a very nice catalot show from doing that at a dealership.

Great idea! :thumbup: Hadn't thought of that one before!

Here's what I'm thinking of putting on my old catalogs, instead of the poem:Free Copy! Take me home today!To see our newest catalog or Outlet specials:
www.pamperedchef.biz/xxxxxxxLike what you see and want it FREE, contact me:Amanda xxx-xxx-xxxx
*prices and availability in this issue are subject to change

I've never had anyone be upset when they call and I tell them the price has changed. I just explain that they have an old catalog and so there are some price adjustments...I'd never throw them away - what a great way to advertise!

babywings76 said:
Here's what I'm thinking of putting on my old catalogs, instead of the poem:

Free Copy! Take me home today!

To see our newest catalog or Outlet specials:
Page Not Found

Like what you see and want it FREE, contact me:

Amanda xxx-xxx-xxxx

I like that! If Iwere tired of the poem or wanted to try something else that sunds great! I think you covered all the bases as well.

babywings76 said:
Here's what I'm thinking of putting on my old catalogs, instead of the poem:

Free Copy! Take me home today!

To see our newest catalog or Outlet specials:
Page Not Found

Like what you see and want it FREE, contact me:

Amanda xxx-xxx-xxxx

I like the wording! Can I steal this idea from you, Amanda? :D

Yes- that's great! I was looking at my old catalogs today while standing in my booth and thinking I needed to figure out a way to include something about the Outlet on it. I'll still keep it on the 2"x4" label just so it stands out, but least it gives them all the info they'd need. Thanks for sharing!

I did it on the 2x4 label and it looked pretty good. The way it looks on my labels is much nicer than the way it appears in my other post. If anyone wants, I can upload the Word doc (and take out my info). Just let me know.

What is "Maximizing Old FW08 Catalogs: A New Consultant's Guide"?

"Maximizing Old FW08 Catalogs: A New Consultant's Guide" is a resource provided by Pampered Chef to help new consultants make the most out of their older catalogs. It offers tips and strategies for using these catalogs to boost sales and grow your business.

Why should I use old FW08 catalogs?

Old FW08 catalogs can still be a valuable tool for your business, even though they may not feature the most current products. By using them creatively and strategically, you can reach new customers and increase your sales.

How can I make the most out of my old FW08 catalogs?

The "Maximizing Old FW08 Catalogs" guide offers a variety of suggestions for utilizing these catalogs, including hosting themed parties, creating bundle deals, and using them as incentives for customers to host their own parties.

Do I need to purchase new catalogs if I have old FW08 catalogs?

No, you do not need to purchase new catalogs if you already have old FW08 catalogs. However, it may be beneficial to have a mix of both old and new catalogs to cater to different customers and their preferences.

Where can I find "Maximizing Old FW08 Catalogs: A New Consultant's Guide"?

You can access "Maximizing Old FW08 Catalogs: A New Consultant's Guide" through the Pampered Chef website or by asking your upline or mentor for a copy. It is also available in the consultant resource section of the Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • saravaughn1