• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay, I've Made 3 Contacts Today

In summary, after making 3 contacts, it's important to follow up with each contact individually by sending personalized thank you notes, scheduling demonstrations, or providing more information about products and services. It's also important to use a contact tracking system and regularly update and review the contact list. Effective ways to make contacts include attending events, hosting parties, and utilizing social media. When facing rejection, it's important to not take it personally and to stay positive. If a contact isn't interested in purchasing, it's important to maintain the relationship and continue building it for future potential opportunities.
DebbieJ
Does that mean I can quit? :p

Nope, I still have some time to carry on....need to make some other calls anyway.

Hey Debbie, you need to join our 3-2-1 accountability thread! Good job!

But thanks for the suggestion! :D

What do I do after I've made 3 contacts today?

After making 3 contacts, it's important to follow up with each contact individually. This can include sending a personalized thank you note, scheduling a virtual or in-person demonstration, or providing them with more information about our products and services. It's also a good idea to continue building relationships with these contacts by staying in touch and offering special promotions or discounts.

How do I keep track of my contacts?

We recommend using a contact tracking system such as our Pampered Chef Contact Manager tool. This allows you to easily organize and keep track of all your contacts, including their contact information, interactions, and follow-up tasks. It's important to regularly update and review your contact list to ensure you are staying on top of your relationships.

What are some effective ways to make contacts?

There are many effective ways to make contacts, including attending networking events, hosting a cooking party or demonstration, utilizing social media, and reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances. It's important to be genuine and authentic in your interactions and to always follow up with potential contacts.

How do I overcome rejection when making contacts?

Rejection is a natural part of any sales business, and it's important to not take it personally. Remember that it's not a reflection of you or your abilities, but simply a decision made by the contact. It's important to stay positive and move on to the next potential contact. With persistence and a positive attitude, you will eventually find success.

What should I do if a contact isn't interested in purchasing?

If a contact is not interested in purchasing at the moment, it's important to still maintain the relationship. You never know when they may change their mind or refer you to someone else. Keep in touch with them through occasional emails or social media interactions, and don't be afraid to ask for referrals or recommendations from them. Building and nurturing relationships is key in the sales industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies