• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attending My First Nat'l Conf. - Navigating Track A & B

In summary, the speaker is attending her first National Conference and is excited to have earned a free trip. She is also looking forward to some time away from her family. She is curious about the meaning of "Track A" and "Track B" and someone explains that there is only one track this year and it is based on the consultant's upline. The conference includes general sessions, workshops, and lunch breaks, and the tracks help control the flow of attendees.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I am attending my first National Conference (yay!) and I earned it for free (double yay!) and it will be the first time away overnight from my kids and husband at the same time (triple yay, cause I need a break!) Anyways, I have no idea what Track A and Track B mean... can some one explain? I'm assuming that since my ED is in track B that means I would also be in track B?

There's only one "track" this year. All consultants go at the same time :)

If you go to the NC page on CC, then click on agenda, up near the right hand side, there is a pdf of track assignments. Basically, if you know your ED, SED, or National ED, you will be on their track. In my case, I am track A.Karen

Oh, duh....i thought she was referring to the tracks from before when conference was broken up into 3 groups. lol

We'll all be in the same "general sessions" - picture THOUSANDS of screaming (mostly) women, dancing, being all crazy-like ;) and going ga-ga over measuring spoons *haha*, but to keep the numbers flowing and divided, we get different Tracks based on our NED/SED/EDs (depending on how high up yours goes I guess). So while some are eating lunch, others will be in a workshop, and then it switches. If you watch that intro video they have for NC...right near the beginning, you see a huge crowd of people in a large hallway with lots of windows. That's one of the bridges that took you from the main hall area where we had general session, over to the building across the road that had several of the workshops. You'll notice how crowded it was....It looked like one track of people coming from workshops, heading either to a general session or food. :) That will give you a teeny idea. It gets crowded at times! Tracks just help control the flow. ANd amazingly, it worked quite well!

I'm in Track B under Diane Engle.

What are the dates and location of the first National Conference?

The first National Conference will be held from July 19-22, 2020 in Chicago, Illinois.

How do I register for Track A or B?

You can register for Track A or B when you purchase your ticket for the National Conference. Simply select the track you wish to attend during the registration process.

What is the difference between Track A and B?

Track A is designed for new Consultants or those who are looking to refresh their skills. It covers the basics of running a successful Pampered Chef business. Track B is for experienced Consultants and focuses on advanced business strategies and leadership development.

Can I switch tracks after registering?

Yes, you can switch tracks up until the registration deadline. After that, we cannot guarantee availability in the other track.

What should I bring to the National Conference?

Be sure to bring your excitement and enthusiasm! You may also want to bring a notebook, pen, and business cards to network with other Consultants. Comfortable shoes and layers of clothing are recommended as the event will involve a lot of walking and the temperature in the conference center may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • ivykeep
  • General Chat
Replies