• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Didn't My Office Depot Printing Discount Apply?

In summary, the customer experienced an issue with their print discount not being applied correctly, resulting in an overcharge of $111.00. They called customer service and the charge was corrected, however, they are unsure if the discount will work correctly in the future. It is suggested to double check the discount code and include any relevant account numbers when checking out. Contacting customer service or the original contact, Todd, may also provide helpful insight. The customer's feedback is appreciated and steps will be taken to prevent this issue from happening again.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay.. I jumped through all the hoops that Todd told me to jump through... which isn't hard at all... and I waited a week before ordering anything to make sure that I would get my print discount... but did I? Nope! My back account was charged 111.00 TOO MUCH and it takes 48 hours minimum to get the credit posted back. I called the 800 # and they got the charge straightened out but they could not tell me if it would go through the next time. I don't have any worklife or star teacher numbers associated with the account so we could not see why it didn't go through. If anyone has ideas about what I may need to do differently... I sure would appreciate your input! The discount is an AMAZING help ... anything color is out of the question without the discount... but it needs to work correctly for us to feel free to use it. I will call Todd back to check on it as well.
Thanks.. sorry for the long post.

One possibility could be that you are not entering the correct discount code when you check out. Make sure to double check the code and ensure that it is up to date and valid. If it still doesn't work, try contacting customer service as they may be able to provide more information or troubleshoot the issue. Additionally, if you have any worklife or star teacher numbers associated with the account, make sure to include them when you check out so that the discount can be applied.

No worries, thank you for sharing your experience! It's important for us to know about issues like this so we can work to improve our systems and processes. Have you tried reaching out to Todd again to see if he has any insight or suggestions? It may also be helpful to speak with a customer service representative directly to see if they can help troubleshoot the issue with you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we will do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What is the Office Depot Printing Discount?

The Office Depot Printing Discount is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to print marketing and promotional materials at a discounted rate through Office Depot.

How do I access the Office Depot Printing Discount?

You can access the Office Depot Printing Discount by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Office Depot Printing Discount" link in the Resources section. This will take you to the Office Depot website where you can sign up for an account and start using the discount.

What materials can I print using the Office Depot Printing Discount?

You can print a variety of materials using the Office Depot Printing Discount, including business cards, flyers, brochures, banners, and more. The discount applies to both color and black and white printing.

How much of a discount do I receive with the Office Depot Printing Discount?

The discount amount varies depending on the specific product and quantity you are printing. Generally, the discount ranges from 10-30% off the regular price. You can see the exact discount amount for each product when you place your order through the Office Depot website.

Are there any restrictions or limitations with the Office Depot Printing Discount?

Yes, there are a few restrictions and limitations to keep in mind when using the Office Depot Printing Discount. The discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers, and it is only valid for orders placed through the Office Depot website. Additionally, the discount cannot be used for printing on non-paper items such as mugs or t-shirts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • K_Jurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76