• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Catalog Show Has 4 Orders Already on Website!!!!

In summary, to place an order for the October catalog show, you can either visit the website and select products or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Even if you missed the deadline, you can still order, but some products may be unavailable. There are often special promotions and discounts available for ordering from the October catalog show. Delivery time will vary depending on location and shipping method, and changes cannot be made to orders once they have been placed. Contact your consultant for assistance with any concerns or issues.
cbord
The host is from out of state and evite 30 guest. Four have ordered already, the show doesn't close until 10/22. I hope she has a $1000 show.

Charlene

WAY TO GO!! I can't get any orders through my website.

Jennifer - how are you promoting orders on your website?

Here's an idea: on all of my guest invitations it says:

Unable to attend? We’ll miss you!
Place your order by September 27th at
(my website)

Also, I post all of the recipes I do at shows in my Calendar section and tell everyone at shows to go there to get tonight's recipes.

I also do a twice-monthly customer newsletter through Constant Contact and refer people to it for recipe ideas, specials, the outlet, etc.

What have you tried that's not working for you? Maybe we can help you brainstorm some ways to get people to visit it...

#5 just email to me!!
cbord said:
The host is from out of state and evite 30 guest. Four have ordered already, the show doesn't close until 10/22. I hope she has a $1000 show.

Charlene

Sales for this show are now at $155.00

cbord said:
Sales for this show are now at $155.00

AWESOME!!!! :D

Call her and tell her to keep up the good work! Make sure she stays excited!!!!

Related to October Catalog Show Has 4 Orders Already on Website!!!!

Question 1: How can I place an order for the October catalog show?

To place an order for the October catalog show, simply visit our website and select the products you would like to purchase. You can also place an order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Question 2: Can I still order from the October catalog show if I missed the deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order for the October catalog show even if you missed the deadline. However, please keep in mind that some products may be out of stock or no longer available.

Question 3: Are there any special promotions or discounts for ordering from the October catalog show?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for ordering from the October catalog show. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Question 4: How long will it take for my order from the October catalog show to be delivered?

The delivery time for your order from the October catalog show will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Your consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery date.

Question 5: Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed for the October catalog show?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed for the October catalog show, we are unable to make any changes or additions. If you have any concerns or issues with your order, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chelynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Roadtripray