• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your November Host Bonus and Learn How to Get a Free Trifle Bowl!

In summary, the November Host Bonus is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of November. To qualify, hosts must have a party with at least $500 in guest sales and at least one booking from that party. The party must take place between November 1st and November 30th, and the booking must be held within 45 days. The free Trifle Bowl is a versatile serving dish that will be shipped with the party order for qualifying hosts. Hosts can still earn regular rewards in addition to the November Host Bonus.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to add the free trifle bowl??

It's added automatically.

Ok thanks so much.

What is the November Host Bonus?

The November Host Bonus is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of November. Hosts have the opportunity to earn a free Trifle Bowl by hosting a qualifying party.

How do I qualify for the November Host Bonus?

To qualify for the November Host Bonus, you must host a party with at least $500 in guest sales and have at least one booking from that party. The party must take place between November 1st and November 30th, and the booking must be held within 45 days of the original party date.

What is a Trifle Bowl?

A Trifle Bowl is a beautiful and versatile serving dish that is perfect for creating layered desserts, salads, or even using as a centerpiece for your table. It is made of high-quality glass and is dishwasher safe.

How will I receive my free Trifle Bowl?

If you qualify for the November Host Bonus, you will receive your free Trifle Bowl with your party order. It will be shipped directly to you along with the rest of your purchases.

Can I still earn host rewards in addition to the November Host Bonus?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards in addition to the November Host Bonus. As a host, you will receive a percentage of your party's sales in free products and discounted items. The November Host Bonus is an additional reward for hosting a party during the specified time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jayne
  • pampered1224