• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November 2004 Host Specials - Seeking Help

In summary, the current past host specials include the Quick Cooker Set, the Nonstick Grill Pan, the Mini Baker Set, the Veggie Spiralizer, and the Ice Cream Maker. To redeem past host credits, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and select the "Redeem Rewards" option. Unfortunately, past host credits cannot be combined with other promotions and must be used towards regular priced items. They also have an expiration date of one year from when they were earned and are non-transferable.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody know what the host special was for November 2004? Please help me if you keep the information.

2004 ???? WOW that's a ways back..

Here it is:

Attachments

• gs_04nov.pdf
    300.6 KB · Views: 244
Host special, Nov. 04:

Attachments

• hb_04nov_bw1.pdf
    256.7 KB · Views: 278
I completely misread - I thought you needed the guest special - sorry!

You guys are the best!

cookingwithlove said:
You guys are the best!

So why do you need this info?

And Kathleen - I can't tell you how many times I misread what someone was asking for - don't let it bother you.

BethCooks4U said:
So why do you need this info?

And Kathleen - I can't tell you how many times I misread what someone was asking for - don't let it bother you.

It's just funny how our brains translate things! :)

What are the current past host specials?

The current past host specials include the Quick Cooker Set, the Nonstick Grill Pan, the Mini Baker Set, the Veggie Spiralizer, and the Ice Cream Maker.

How can I redeem my past host credits?

You can redeem your past host credits by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the “Redeem Rewards” option. From there, you can choose which items you would like to use your credits towards.

Can I combine my past host credits with other promotions?

Unfortunately, past host credits cannot be combined with other promotions. They can only be used towards regular priced items.

Do my past host credits expire?

Yes, past host credits do have an expiration date. They must be redeemed within one year of the date they were earned.

Can I transfer my past host credits to someone else?

No, past host credits are non-transferable and can only be used by the host who earned them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mbranham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KateInTheKitchen