• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure Where to Put This but I Have a Question

In summary, if a customer orders from the main website and uses your consultant number, you will still receive credit for the order. If the customer orders through the host, you will not receive credit for the order. You can have your recruiter build a show on your page with you as the host, or you can have the customer e-mail or call you with their order details.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Hi everyone if I dont have a website and someone orders from the main site and they use my consultant # would I still get credit for it or no?
TIA

No.
I don't pay for a personal website. I ask customers to call or email with their order. For outside orders for shows, they can go through the host.

The Pampered Chef website does not have that ability/feature. Sorry! Having them call or email their order is the best (and might I add, very efficient) way!

Thank you I wasnt sure how that worked Ive never had that happen before lol

Or you can have your recruiter build a show on their page with you as the host. BUT, if your guests can't follow directions & put you in as the host when the little host box pops up, your recruiter gets the sales. Ordering directly with you is the best option, but I figured I'd give you the other option too. ;)

If the customer has the tech savy to order online, they are capable of calling you and speaking with, or leaving a voicemail with their order details. - I'm just saying! :-0

The customers can browse on your website and then just e-mail you with their order. Then you can call them for their payment info.

scottcooks said:
If the customer has the tech savy to order online, they are capable of calling you and speaking with, or leaving a voicemail with their order details. - I'm just saying! :-0

True, but with a 2 year old & a 3 year old in the house I'm not always able to concentrate uninterrupted. Some people prefer to order when I'm sleeping too. ;)

scottcooks said:

I have an issue with this coming from personal experience....I know that if I was not able to just click a link and place my order then I won't end up ordering it. When I am rushed and I get that impulse thought that I want to get this or that for someone, I want to be able to click a few keys and be done with it...if I have to call someone or email them and wait on their response, I just won't do it. This is why I am choosing to have my PWS set up so that I can take those impulse, spur of the moment orders like that.

Just my opinion!

thanks everyone I wasnt sure how that worked or not, I plan on getting a pws but cant afford it right now I had one before but never got any orders from it lol

I have subscribed to the company newsletter since the beginning and each month get a show or some orders - certainly enough to pay for the website each month. It's only a few dollars more but really is a great addition. You do have to make sure you have all your contacts in place so you have lots of people who receive your newsletter.

What is "Not Sure Where to Put This but I Have a Question"?

"Not Sure Where to Put This but I Have a Question" is a common phrase used on our Pampered Chef community boards when a customer is unsure which category their question or comment falls under.

Can I ask any type of question under "Not Sure Where to Put This but I Have a Question"?

Yes, you can ask any question related to Pampered Chef products, recipes, or business under this category. Our community members and Pampered Chef consultants are happy to provide helpful answers and advice.

Can I post a comment or share a story under "Not Sure Where to Put This but I Have a Question"?

Yes, you can also post comments or share your experiences with Pampered Chef products or recipes under this category. This is a great way to connect with other community members and learn from each other.

How long does it usually take to get a response to my question under "Not Sure Where to Put This but I Have a Question"?

Our community is very active and helpful, so you can expect to receive a response within 24 hours. However, some questions may receive a response sooner depending on the availability of community members and consultants.

Is there a limit to how many questions I can ask under "Not Sure Where to Put This but I Have a Question"?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask under this category. However, we encourage you to search for similar questions before posting to avoid duplicates and to make it easier for our community members to find and answer your question.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sandragens
Replies