• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Really About Bookings, but Need Some Advice...

you could always sign up with a different recruiter and move on from there. You could also do a trial with a recruiter to see if it's a good fit for you and your business. You could also look into PC franchise opportunities.
ahammons
I only need one more show to sign my consultant agreement (I'm so excited!), so I met with my director today and she gave me the quick start box. As soon as I got home, my husband called and said that he has orders and we'll be moving very soon (he's in the military). I know my director will be very busy for the rest of the weekend, so I can't call her until next week. I was wondering if someone on here could help me out...
I definitely want to go ahead w/ PC, but I'm worried about the fact that we will most likely be moving within the next month. If I decided to wait to sign my consultant agreement until after our move, the director I've been working w/ will still be considered my recruiter, right? I'm just confused on how all of that works if you relocate. I really want to start asap like I planned, but I'm not sure how well I can manage everything if we move so soon. Any advice??

If you sign up with her after you move, yes she would still be your director (just long distance) but still your director and recruiter.

Kelly

You can sign under whoever you would like. If you wait and still sign under her consultant # you will be under her...

I think that you are so excited I would stay with Pampered chef now , call the people that you have partys with and see if they will either move there party sooner or do a catalog party starting now . If you just got a quick start box then you have the host packs all ready for you , so get them to your hosts asap.. If you can't get in touch with your director is there another conulant in your cluster that can help you with any questions for a week. If not then just watch the tapes do the online training for now .
You will be fine . When you move have a Hospitality Director set up so that you can start to go to meeting and that way you will be in a cluster and you can start o get booking ect .
Good luck

I second what Doreen said about finding a hospitality director. Your recruiter/director can help you find someone close to where your moving. That way you can still go to meetings and have a cluster to nearby when you need things. If you want it you can definitely make things work. Good luck!

Personally, if I were in your situation, I would probably wait till I got to my new location and settled in. It's tough moving as we were in the military too. And things get so busy. If you sign later after the move you can still sign under your director and she will still get credit for it and she can help you find a hospitality director. The only reason is that for your business to really take off it's best to start when you can really focus in on it. The rewards for the first 90 days is great but only if you can really truly work on it in order to achieve it. I would simply tell the ones that booked shows your situation but would love to have them do catalog shows after you sign. Most of them will still want to do it and help out. I'm sure your director won't mind, as long as you promise to sign under her later. At least I would understand. I tell everyone that is considering signing that to start when they can truly focus on the business. My track record for qualifying consultants is pretty good and that's more important to me then a quick sign and never qualify or do anything with the business after they qualify. Do what you think is best for your business? I think PC is a great way to meet other people.

I hope this makes sense.

I agree with chee65. You want to be able to work your business and focus on it. The first couple of months is hard enough without adding a move in the process. I'd talk to to the people who said that they'd host shows for you and explain your situation, hopefully they will still be willing to host catalog shows for you and once you get settled-in your new home you'll have the time and energy to focus on your PC business. That being said, since you know you are moving and you know that you want to do this, go ahead an line-up people to help you get started and when you are ready you will be that much ahead of the game.....you will have an awesome start with this much more time to prepare for it.....plus, there might be a really good signing incentive when you are ready. Keep in touch with your recruiter on a regular basis, that would be a big bonus in your favor too. Good Luck!

the only bad thing that could comeof this is that you would need to sign before season end because you have the quick start box and your director has to pay for that if it doesnt get "cashed in". so as long as you sign by mid august you'll (& your director) will be fine.

I say do it now! Move up your shows to happen before you leave, then you can have those people as customers after you move! If you ever come back to visit, you can do a show for them, and even if you don't, they can do catalog shows! SIGN UP NOW! You already have a bunch of shows lined up!

1. How can I increase my sales without relying on bookings?

One way to increase sales without relying on bookings is to focus on building relationships with your current customers. Offer personalized recommendations, follow up with them regularly, and offer incentives for repeat purchases. You can also attend local events and markets to reach new customers.

2. How can I attract more people to my Pampered Chef parties?

To attract more people to your parties, try offering a special promotion or discount for first-time guests. You can also reach out to friends and family, utilize social media to promote your parties, and collaborate with other consultants to co-host events.

3. How can I overcome objections from potential customers who are hesitant to book a party?

One way to overcome objections is to offer a low-pressure option, such as a virtual party or catalog party, where the host doesn't have to worry about cleaning or preparing for guests. You can also offer incentives for hosting, such as free products or discounts.

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef parties more fun and engaging?

To make your parties more fun and engaging, include interactive elements such as games or cooking demonstrations. You can also involve your guests by having them participate in the cooking process or asking for their input on recipes or products. Don't forget to have some music and snacks to create a fun atmosphere!

5. How can I handle difficult or challenging guests at my parties?

If you encounter a difficult guest at your party, try to stay calm and professional. Listen to their concerns and address them respectfully. If the situation becomes too uncomfortable, politely excuse yourself and continue the party with the other guests. After the party, follow up with the guest to address any issues and offer a resolution if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • ShelbyMichalek