• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)

In summary, "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)" are pre-printed stickers used to indicate that a product is currently out of stock or not available for purchase. They can be easily applied by peeling off the backing and are non-customizable. Each pack contains 100 stickers and can be used in any industry or business that sells products. They are particularly useful for retail stores, online shops, and trade shows to inform customers of unavailable items.
Kitchen2u
Does anyone know if these are removeable stickers? These are the free ones from HO ~ a bit larger than than white oval with red print.

If they aren't I'm not going to put them on my supply of 125 catalogs...you know?

Last edited:
1125 catalogs.....Oh my! I hate having to order 100 at a time. I can't imagine having 1125. Plus putting stickers on them. Good luck!

Silly question but do you use that many catalogs in a season?

kaseydee said:
1125 catalogs.....Oh my! I hate having to order 100 at a time. I can't imagine having 1125. Plus putting stickers on them. Good luck!

LOL That was definitely a type-o...125!

Kristina21 said:
Silly question but do you use that many catalogs in a season?

TONSSSSSSSS of shows! LOL I don't...probably more like 300 per season...

I was trying to picture what the area looked like where your stored all those. lol I don't know about the stickers but what if you just did them as you needed them. That way when the 15th comes around if there is good news you wouldn't have to worry about taking them off. I'm hoping for good news the 15th. I have several people waiting on their pans they ordered.

I believe these are removable. And I'm like you....I have a ton on hand, but I only "stickered" about 2 packages (50) and was hoping that I could take them off in a couple of weeks!!

Yes, they are removeable. I used them last year when the decorator bottles and the DCB weren't available.

I find it difficult to wrap my arms around the concept of ordering stickers that are Not Available.

KG I love your humor.

100 catalogs is nothing. I think I've already ordered 300 this season....catalogs are like business cards to me.

Related to Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)

1. What are "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)" used for?

"Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)" are used to indicate that a product is currently out of stock or not available for purchase at the moment. They are a convenient way to let customers know that the item they are interested in is currently unavailable.

2. How do I use "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)"?

To use "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)", simply peel off the backing and place the sticker on the product or packaging. Make sure to apply the sticker in a visible location so that customers can easily see it.

3. Can I customize the design of "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)"?

Unfortunately, the design of "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)" cannot be customized. They are pre-printed with the words "Not Available" in a brown oval shape, making them easily recognizable to customers.

4. How many stickers come in a pack of "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)"?

Each pack of "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)" contains 100 stickers. This is enough for multiple uses and ensures that you will have plenty on hand when needed.

5. Are "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)" only for use in a specific industry?

No, "Not Available Stickers (Brown Oval)" can be used in any industry or business that sells products. They are particularly useful for retail stores, online shops, and even at trade shows or markets to let customers know which items are currently unavailable for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Karen