• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Sugar No Yeast--Tea Party-Ish Recipes?

In summary, "No Sugar No Yeast" tea party recipes include cucumber tea sandwiches, gluten-free scones, almond flour shortbread cookies, and herbal iced tea. Alternative sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup, or stevia can be used in these recipes, as long as the amounts are adjusted accordingly. These recipes are suitable for people with dietary restrictions, but it is best to check with guests beforehand. Most of the recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer. Tips for hosting a "No Sugar No Yeast" tea party include using high-quality ingredients, incorporating a variety of flavors and textures, and providing options for guests with different dietary needs. Adding a savory dish or two can also balance
dwyerkim
I am doing a bridal shower in March for a bride who is allergic to yeast. On top of that the bride and several who will be in attendance do not eat any sugar. Anyone have ideas? The woman who is hosting it said they can get yeast free bread from a health food store, so I may be able to do tea sandwiches, but beyond that I'm at a loss.

I really like the Kalamata Olive Dip from Fall '06 Season's Best. I made it for several shows. Also, any of the Brie recipes from this fall's SB as well. Maybe a bruschetta? There's one in the no longer published Celebrate! cookbook. Basically, it's chive and onion cream cream cheese spread on bread (non-yeast of course) that has been toasted on the stone. The topping is a combo of mediteranean olives (chopped with the Food Chopper), garlic and celery. It goes in the oven for 6-8 minutes at 375 degrees. I suppose you could do this on crackers as well if they will hold up to the topping being toasted.

You might want to see if it's refined sugar they don't eat or all sweetners. You might be able to make something with honey, molasses, or maple syrup. Sucanant is available in health stores and is a one-to -one unrefined substitution for refined white sugar.

I don't know how tea party-ish this is but I hope it helps!
Jessica

Use the creative cutters to make pretty fruit kabobs. Stick the skewers into 1/2 a watermelon.

1. What are some examples of "No Sugar No Yeast" tea party recipes?

Some examples of "No Sugar No Yeast" tea party recipes include cucumber tea sandwiches, gluten-free scones, almond flour shortbread cookies, and herbal iced tea.

2. Can I use alternative sweeteners in these recipes?

Yes, you can use alternative sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup, or stevia in these recipes. Just make sure to adjust the amounts accordingly to achieve the desired level of sweetness.

3. Are these recipes suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, these recipes are suitable for people with dietary restrictions as they are free from sugar and yeast. However, it is always best to check with your guests beforehand to ensure their specific dietary needs are met.

4. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, most of these recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until the tea party. Just make sure to follow proper storage instructions for each recipe to maintain their freshness and flavor.

5. Are there any tips for hosting a "No Sugar No Yeast" tea party?

Some tips for hosting a "No Sugar No Yeast" tea party include using high-quality ingredients, incorporating a variety of flavors and textures, and providing options for guests with different dietary needs. You can also consider adding a savory dish or two to balance out the sweeter treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Teresa LM