• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"No Personal Web Site Is Available."

In summary, "No Personal Web Site Is Available" means that the person you are trying to find does not have a website set up through Pampered Chef. You can still place an order with a Pampered Chef consultant even if they do not have a personal website. If you are looking for a specific consultant's personal website, you can search for their name on our website. You can become a Pampered Chef consultant without setting up a personal website, but having one can make it easier to reach customers. To set up a personal website through Pampered Chef, you must first become a consultant and then follow the instructions on our website or contact customer service for assistance.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
That's the error message I got when I tried to copy a PWS order into P3.

My PWS is up and running but this is the first order I've gotten on it since the big P3 update.

What the ....

Make sure your PWS is entered into the options in P3.

Last time that happened to me I just had to do an update and it restarted and it then it was back to normal.

How do I do that? I can't find options.

I'm on a Mac, so it might be listed differently, but if you click on the Help tab at the top of your screen, it says "check for updates". Otherwise, just close P3 and then when you re-open it, it should automatically search for updates and get you squared away.

I was getting the same error yesterday... must be a system thing.

Called tech support in regards to this. They had me do a manual update from CC. But you can do it with the Help tab in P3 as mentioned above. Once the update is applied, you'll be able to copy your PWS order.

I just restarted P3 and it worked.

1. What does "No Personal Web Site Is Available" mean?

"No Personal Web Site Is Available" means that the person you are trying to find does not have a website set up through Pampered Chef. This could be because they are not a consultant with our company or they have not yet set up their personal website.

2. Can I still place an order if the consultant does not have a personal website?

Yes, you can still place an order with a Pampered Chef consultant even if they do not have a personal website. You can either place the order directly through the consultant or through our customer service team.

3. How can I find a consultant's personal website?

If you are looking for a specific consultant's personal website, you can search for their name on our website using the "Find a Consultant" tool. If they have a personal website set up, it will be listed under their name in the search results.

4. Can I become a consultant without setting up a personal website?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant without setting up a personal website. However, having a personal website can help you reach more customers and make it easier for them to place orders with you.

5. How do I set up a personal website through Pampered Chef?

To set up a personal website through Pampered Chef, you must first become a consultant with our company. Once you are a consultant, you can log into your account and follow the instructions to set up your personal website. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance with setting up your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • winklermom