• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Debit Charges on My Account?!

In summary, it may take several days for the money to debit from your account, and it can be frustrating when the processing is slow.
Cookingfool
Does anyone know how I can speak with an actual person? I had submitted a show on March 31st with PP3, and my bank statement does not show the withdrawl for the order... and the order is on its way...?! I tried calling the OUR CHEF number, but the wait is an hour long...

:confused:

For me, I usually don't see the debit hit my acct until 7-8 days after I submit a show.

I wouldn't worry yet.

I submitted one on the 29th and the host has already receievd the items. The money has still not come out of my account. I do wish it owuld come out before hand or at least a lot sooner. It would make balancing a lot easier!

I totally agree - I want my checks to clear but the processing is slow

They don't usually debit your account til several days after they ship the show.

Ohhhh, golly! Thank you ladies, I was about to become verrrry scared.

I submitted a show on the 24th that hasn't gone through yet!

I'm glad it takes a few days to debit from my account. With many of my shows shipping within 24 hours, it gives me a chance to make it into town to get everything deposited.

I agree... I'm very thankful for the lag time or I'd never get into town in time!

Me too! Seems there are times I just can't get to the bank with all of the checks...thank God they don't pull the money out any quicker!

I submitted a show on the 28th of March.. it was deliverd either yesterday or the day before.. and debted yesterday.. then their are some cases where it takes about a week after the show is delivered before it to come out of my account.. frustating....I am glad that they don't pull the money out any quicker..... gives me time toget to the bank.

Related to No Debit Charges on My Account?!

What does "No Debit Charges on My Account?!" mean?

"No Debit Charges on My Account?!" means that there have been no recent transactions on your account using a debit card. This could be due to various reasons such as not making any purchases with your card, your bank not processing the transaction yet, or potential fraudulent activity on your account.

Why are there no debit charges on my account?

There could be several reasons for this. It's possible that you have not used your debit card recently, or the transactions have not been processed by your bank yet. It's also possible that there is an issue with your card or account, and we recommend contacting your bank for further assistance.

Is it normal to see "No Debit Charges on My Account?!" on my statement?

It depends on your spending habits and the time frame of your statement. If you typically use your debit card for purchases, it may be unusual to see no charges. However, if your statement covers a short period or you have not made any purchases, it can be normal to see this message on your statement.

How do I know if there is a problem with my account?

If you see "No Debit Charges on My Account?!" and you have recently used your debit card, it could indicate a problem with your account. We recommend checking with your bank to ensure there are no issues or potential fraudulent activity on your account.

What should I do if I see "No Debit Charges on My Account?!" on my statement?

If you have not made any purchases with your debit card and see this message on your statement, it's best to contact your bank for further assistance. They can help you determine if there is an issue with your account or if there has been any unauthorized activity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Intrepid_Chef