• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Cooking Required: My Response to "I Don't Cook" Flyer

In summary, this flyer is a great way to address the issue of people who don't cook. It offers ideas for things that even the "no cook" person can use in their kitchen. The format got wonky on my computer, but the graphics and ideas are still great.
archie
I have been getting that comment alot whenever I approach people about Pampered Chef. It makes getting bookings pretty difficult. So I was thinking about it and came up with this flyer as a response to "I don't cook". I haven't used it yet but will be printing out a bunch to have at my Open House on Sunday. **The margins and images such seem a bit off in the working version of the file but they print up just fine.

Attachments

• Don't Cook flyer.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 492
That flyer is great! I hear the same thing from at least one person at each of my shows. When I hear that, I try to show some things that even the "no cook" person can use in their kitchen.

I'd have to say 'you may not cook but you do eat'... there's tools even if they get take out only... pizza cutters cuz the pizzeria never seems to make it through the crust all the way. Servers, SA, quick mix pitcher... your flyer gives a lot of great ideas too! I think some folks have it in their head that not cooking doesn't involve kitchen tools... but even just opening a can of soup will most likely require a can opener and I have to admit... I LOVE ours! I'll never go back to those other types again...

I love this! I will have to borrow it.

Great flyer - but the format got wonky on my compauter - it has to ladied heads upside down over teh heading words...how do I fix that?

LOVE this flyer-gonna have to "borrow" it!;)

This is a great flyer! Just a note though, the can strainer doesn't work with most tuna cans, it's too small for them.

sfdavis918 said:
This is a great flyer! Just a note though, the can strainer doesn't work with most tuna cans, it's too small for them.

Thanks for that info.

I had an issue with the caricature also...my computer is ancient and loves to mess with me. :rolleyes: You can just take her out and try your own little image. I actually got her from VistaPrint. She's from the build your caricature section. They have lots of really cute options.

Great! This is helpful for the 'open can, put in pan, heat, eat!" folks. I tell them they NEED a stone for pizza, seagoing sausages (fish sticks) etc.

sfdavis918 said:

Unless you flip the can strainer upside down and then it works perfectly with starkist tuna cans! :thumbup: My husband uses it all the time, he loves canned tuna.

Flipping the strainer upside down works for canned chicken as well as pineapple to squish out all of the extra juices!!

I love clipartIt's a great flyer!! I love clipart so I just added a few pics to add some humor!! And to give a visual of our great products!!!

I love tuna too.

And I sell so many of those SA mugs to people who love to eat micro soups, or stews but hate to eat out of those little cans!! It's funny, maybe the mug makes it feel homemade!!

Debbie :D

ooops forgot to attachOooops! :eek:

Debbie :indif:

Attachments

• Don't cook flyer.doc
    118 KB · Views: 333
That flyer is a great idea! Thank you!

I took out the cooking eggs parts for people that don't make breakfast, and the stuff about making lunch for kids.
(edit - A lot of my customers are office workers)

Attachments

• Don't cook flyer no breakfast.doc
    198 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
I just checked out the two edited versions and I love them both! The graphics give an extra punch & the change in product choices fills yet another niche. I'll be snagging these to keep on hand for the office types. Thanks!

I've just told people that they'd probably cook more often if it was easier for them. I really feel that if cooking was more fun and easy, more people would do it, and save money so basically, the products pay for themselves!

1. What is the "No Cooking Required" flyer?

The "No Cooking Required" flyer is a promotional tool from Pampered Chef that showcases a variety of no-cook recipes and meal ideas for individuals who do not enjoy cooking or do not have the time to cook.

2. What types of recipes are included in the flyer?

The flyer features a wide range of recipes, including salads, sandwiches, smoothies, and other no-cook meals and snacks. These recipes are designed to be quick, easy, and delicious, making them perfect for individuals who don't like to cook.

3. Are these recipes only for people who don't like to cook?

No, these recipes can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of their cooking preferences. They are also great for busy individuals who don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, but still want to enjoy homemade, healthy meals.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make these recipes?

No, most of the recipes in the flyer can be made with basic kitchen tools and appliances that are likely already in your kitchen. However, some recipes may require a blender or food processor for certain ingredients.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for these recipes through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality ingredients, including seasonings, sauces, and pantry staples, that can be used in these no-cook recipes. You can also purchase any necessary kitchen tools or equipment through Pampered Chef to make preparing these meals even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • quiverfull7