• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!

In summary, the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can learn how to create themed dishes and tablescape without having to do any cooking. It is open to all Pampered Chef customers, consultants, and potential customers, and does not require any cooking experience. Popular themes for the show include holidays, seasons, and special occasions, and the products used can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant.
braveslady
Hi all...

I've noticed lately when asking customers if they'd like to host their own shows, I've been getting "I don't cook" as a response a lot! I thought, "Why not turn it into a Theme Show??" I know a bunch of tools everyone needs - a saucepan, can opener, micro cookers, colander set.. but what would you do in terms of a "recipe" since I'm not supposed to be "cooking"?!

Hep me out here, ladies and gentlemen!

Thanks in advance :)

What about a Pampered Chef Spa party? Somewhere on here is more info about this. They can get their hands on their products for something other than cooking, and I'm sure once they try them they will get hooked!

What is the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!"?

The "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!" is a fun and interactive virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can learn how to create themed dishes and tablescape without having to do any cooking.

Who can attend the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!"?

Anyone can attend the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!" It is open to all Pampered Chef customers, consultants, and potential customers.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!"?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to attend the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!" Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide tips and tricks for creating the perfect themed dishes and tablescape.

What are some popular themes for the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!"?

Some popular themes for the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!" include holiday themes, seasonal themes, and special occasions such as birthdays, bridal showers, and baby showers.

Can I purchase the products used in the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!"?

Yes, you can purchase the products used in the "No Cooking Required: Let's Create a Theme Show!" directly from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with the necessary links and information to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • KellerCooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Shelly FLASH Clemmons