• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie ? How Do I Order the Holiday Catalogs?

In summary, to order holiday catalogs as a new consultant, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "Resources" tab, then click on "Order Supplies" and select "Catalogs and Fliers." You can also order holiday catalogs for your customers by following the same steps and selecting "Customer Order." The cost of holiday catalogs varies based on quantity and can be viewed on the "Order Supplies" page. It typically takes 3-5 business days for holiday catalogs to arrive, and they cannot be customized with individual consultant information. However, you can add personalized labels or stickers to them before giving them to your customers.
texascookie
Do I have to go through Pampered Partner?, or a website, because I'm so new I have not started a website.. Please help.. I have called my director and left her a message, no answer yet..

There was an item number in last week's Weekly Bites, and you enter that number into PP. Open PP, then choose non-commission order along the top line of menus. Then choose add order, then change the drop down choice to supply. Enter the number in and send it off. Also- catalogs will be sent with all new orders, so only order enough to hand out to people that haven't ordered!

gilliandanielle said:
There was an item number in last week's Weekly Bites, and you enter that number into PP. Open PP, then choose non-commission order along the top line of menus. Then choose add order, then change the drop down choice to supply. Enter the number in and send it off. Also- catalogs will be sent with all new orders, so only order enough to hand out to people that haven't ordered!

Item # ER87
But I think you have to update first.;)

Related to Newbie ? How Do I Order the Holiday Catalogs?

1. How do I order the holiday catalogs as a new consultant?

To order holiday catalogs as a new consultant, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Under the "Resources" tab, click on "Order Supplies" and then select "Catalogs and Fliers." From there, you can select the holiday catalogs to add to your cart and complete the ordering process.

2. Can I order holiday catalogs for my customers?

Yes, as a consultant, you can order holiday catalogs for your customers. Simply follow the same steps as ordering for yourself, but select "Customer Order" instead of "Consultant Order" when prompted.

3. How much do holiday catalogs cost?

The cost of holiday catalogs varies depending on the quantity ordered. You can view the pricing information on the "Order Supplies" page under the "Catalogs and Fliers" section on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How long does it take for holiday catalogs to arrive?

Once you place your order, it typically takes 3-5 business days for the holiday catalogs to be processed and shipped. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I customize the holiday catalogs with my information?

No, the holiday catalogs are pre-printed with Pampered Chef branding and cannot be customized with individual consultant information. However, you can add personalized labels or stickers to the catalogs before giving them to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedSheep
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies