• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for the Holiday Season: Tips for Newbies

In summary, "It May Be Early, But..." is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets specifically designed for breakfast and brunch dishes. The collection includes items such as a breakfast sandwich maker, pancake molds, a bacon cooker, a citrus juicer, and more. While these tools are perfect for making mornings easier and more delicious, they can also be used for other meals. All of the products in the collection are dishwasher safe and come with a limited lifetime warranty for customer satisfaction.
cheferikab
Gold Member
When do you start thinking about/advertising for the holiday season? I am brand new (still in my first 30 days). Do you have any advice for us newbies for how to prepare for this season?

Thanks!
Erika

I'm only a "year old", but I'm going to start when the new catalogs come out. This July is too crazy, but next year, I'm planning to do a Christmas in July show as well.

I start in October. I feel that any sooner than that people think I am crazy (pretty much how I react to stores with xmas stuff up in sept.). Plus come October you can start advertising for turkey day leftover shows and holiday shopping and holiday entertaining and christmas teas, etc.

GourmetGirl said:
I start in October.

OK. I was thinking October, but I wasn't sure.

I guess great minds really do think alike!

I generally start in October. Although, I do occasionally mention it at shows during the last week of September.

I have my own drawing slip that I have designed for my shows. One of the questions I ask is "Do you want to be invited to my holiday open house?" Then I also have printed below it to please be sure to give me there e-mail address (there is a spot for it above) as that is how I will send invites. I've been in the PC business for 3 years now and have an e-mail list of close to 600. If I had to mail that many invites, I'd go broke. I do still print some and mail or hand them out to people that I want to make certain get one or if I know they don't check e-mail, but this is an option for you to consider as well.

Related to Preparing for the Holiday Season: Tips for Newbies

What is "It May Be Early, But..."?

"It May Be Early, But..." is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets specifically designed to help you prepare breakfast and brunch dishes with ease and efficiency.

What types of products are included in the "It May Be Early, But..." collection?

The "It May Be Early, But..." collection includes items such as a breakfast sandwich maker, pancake molds, a bacon cooker, a citrus juicer, and more. These tools are perfect for making your mornings easier and more delicious.

Can these products be used for other meals besides breakfast?

While the "It May Be Early, But..." collection is specifically designed for breakfast and brunch dishes, many of the tools can also be used for other meals. For example, the breakfast sandwich maker can be used for making other types of sandwiches, and the bacon cooker can also be used for cooking other types of meats.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "It May Be Early, But..." collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Do these products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the products in the "It May Be Early, But..." collection come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if you experience any issues with the product, you can contact customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Marie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • Jenn822