• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Web - Lost Another Order . . .

D
DuenFounnyHok
Shoot, I lost another order b/c of the new web for a Relay for Life Fundraiser :( :

Hi Sandi-

Yeah, the website was too much trouble so I ordered with another RFL fundraiser. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't know my order went through. Please cancel it.

Liz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandi

That stinks!!! I'm sure this happens more than we realize and I hope the HO realizes this type of thing is happening!

I hope you forwarded that to Home Office too.

:( Sorry!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the new website for the Relay for Life fundraiser. I completely understand your frustration and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will make sure to cancel your order as requested.

In the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you encounter any issues with our website. I am always here to help and want to ensure that your fundraising experience is as smooth as possible. Thank you for your support of Relay for Life and I hope to work with you again in the future.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the "New Web" for the Relay for Life Fundraiser?

The "New Web" refers to the updated website or online platform that is being used for the Relay for Life Fundraiser. It may have different features or a different layout compared to previous versions.

2. Why did I lose an order because of the new web?

It is possible that the new web caused confusion or technical difficulties for those trying to place orders, resulting in lost orders. It is important to ensure that the new web is user-friendly and easy to navigate to avoid these issues.

3. Can I cancel an order that went through on the new web?

Yes, it is possible to cancel an order that has already been placed through the new web. You may need to contact the organizers or customer service for the Relay for Life Fundraiser to request a cancellation.

4. Will the new web be used for future Relay for Life Fundraisers?

This may vary depending on the organizers and their plans for future events. It is possible that the new web will continue to be used, but there may also be updates or changes made based on feedback and user experience.

5. Is there a way to provide feedback or suggestions for the new web?

Yes, most websites or online platforms have a feedback or contact form where users can provide their thoughts and suggestions. You can also reach out to the organizers directly to share your feedback on the new web and any improvements you would like to see.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber