• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Use for the Dcb (Non Recipe)

In summary, the Dcb is a versatile and durable storage container made from a special type of plastic that is lightweight and resistant to stains, odors, and bacteria. It has a unique locking mechanism and is safe to use in the microwave and freezer. Additionally, the Dcb is environmentally friendly, being made from BPA-free plastic and having a longer lifespan compared to other containers. It comes in various sizes and can be purchased in a pack for added convenience.
baychef
Silver Member
Had a guest recently tell me that she and her husband put a clean dry towel in their DCB and warm it in the microwave. It is all warm and ready for them when they come out of the hot tub!!
:love0010:
Wonder if I can get a hot tub and write it off as a PC expense..tell the auditor that it was to try out this new use. Ok...guess that one is far fetched!! :veryfunny:

I'm just thinking they must use skimpy towels :)

Haha, that's definitely a creative use for a hot tub! I have never heard of using a towel in the microwave like that. I wonder if it actually works and keeps them warm? And as for writing off the hot tub as a PC expense, I don't think that would fly with the auditor, but it's worth a shot! Maybe just stick to using the microwave for warming up towels instead. ;)

Related to New Use for the Dcb (Non Recipe)

What is the New Use for the Dcb?

The new use for the Dcb is to serve as a versatile and durable storage container for any type of food or drink.

How is the Dcb different from other storage containers?

The Dcb is made from a special type of plastic that is both lightweight and resistant to stains, odors, and bacteria. It also has a unique locking mechanism to ensure a tight seal.

Can the Dcb be used in the microwave or freezer?

Yes, the Dcb is safe to use in both the microwave and freezer, making it a convenient option for reheating or storing food.

Is the Dcb environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Dcb is made from BPA-free plastic and can be reused many times, reducing the need for single-use plastic containers. It also has a longer lifespan compared to other containers, making it a more sustainable choice.

What sizes does the Dcb come in?

The Dcb is available in various sizes, including small, medium, and large, to accommodate different storage needs. It also comes in a pack of multiple containers for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies