• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Replacement DCB Arrives: Time to Choose a Christening Recipe!

In summary, "It's Finally Here!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef featuring highly requested and anticipated kitchen tools and gadgets. The line includes a variety of products such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. These products can be purchased individually or in discounted bundles and sets. They are also covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. To stay updated on new "It's Finally Here!" products, you can sign up for their newsletter or follow them on social media.
babywings76
Gold Member
My replacement DCB finally arrived today! Wahoo! I can't tell you how many times I was wanting to use it these past few weeks! Now it's brand-spanking new! I need to decide what the christening recipe should be! :) So many choices! :love:

Congrats! I got mine the week brfore Christmas and had grand plans for the 'virgin run' - no pun intended. I ended up throwing in the Lemon Greek Chicken recipe 'cause I was out of time to cook it in the oven. I tossed it in the micro for 15 mins and it was soo juicy I won't ever do it in the oven again!

I used mine tonight and made the chicken tortilla casserole. LOVE THAT STUFF!!!

Thats sounds awesome! Is it one ouf PCs recipes?

Hi there! Congratulations on receiving your new DCB! I know how exciting it is to finally have a brand new one to use after waiting for it to arrive. I completely understand the struggle of wanting to use it but having to wait. Now that it's here, the possibilities are endless! There are so many delicious recipes you can try out and I'm sure whatever you choose will be a hit. Happy cooking! :)

What is "It's Finally Here!"?

"It's Finally Here!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features highly requested and anticipated kitchen tools and gadgets.

What types of products are included in "It's Finally Here!"?

The "It's Finally Here!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more.

Can I purchase "It's Finally Here!" products individually?

Yes, all "It's Finally Here!" products can be purchased individually. However, we also offer bundles and sets that include multiple products at a discounted price.

Are "It's Finally Here!" products covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all "It's Finally Here!" products are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will offer a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

How can I stay updated on new "It's Finally Here!" products?

You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on new "It's Finally Here!" products and other Pampered Chef news and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies