• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Can You Host Multiple Parties in a Short Time Frame?

In summary, the fastest way to book a Pampered Chef party is to contact your local consultant. You can also book online through their website. The average duration of a party is 2-3 hours and your consultant will bring all necessary supplies. Pampered Chef offers in-home, online, and fundraiser party options.
Ayden's Mom
I am BRAND SPANKING NEW at this and have a question. I just spoke to my director last night and she said that before I order my kit, to start booking as many parties as I can...so I am. But...

My question is: A couple of my friends just had shows in the past month. Can they book another one for June? Is there a limit on how many times a person can host within a certain time frame?

Thanks! I know it would be an easy question for my director to answer, but I kinda need to know soon so I can get a woman at work to book with me!

TIA!

Book away! Hosts can host as many times as they want during a year.

Welcome and congratulations - you will love this company!

Anyone can book as many shows as they want - they can even do more than one in the SAME month. You can also book your own shows (you as consultant AND host).

Don't forget to book your hosts off their own shows! That way if they do another show within 6 months, they get the past host benefit and the current host benefit. If this confuses you, just ask!

Thanks girls!

wadesgirl: Are you saying that, for instance, if a host knows that she wants to have another party, she can book as a host from her own show? I think I understand what you're saying, but just making sure.

That's right! And at the 2nd show, she'd get 2 host specials, one as the current host, and one as the past host. :D People LOVE that!

WOW! That's AWESOME! This has been such a fun learning experience so far!

What is the fastest way to book a Pampered Chef party?

The fastest way to book a Pampered Chef party is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant directly. They can help you find a date that works for you and your guests, and guide you through the booking process.

Can I book a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can book a Pampered Chef party online by visiting our website and clicking on the "Book a Party" button. From there, you can enter your information and a consultant will contact you to finalize the details.

What is the average duration of a Pampered Chef party?

The average duration of a Pampered Chef party is around 2-3 hours, depending on the type of party and the number of guests. However, your consultant can work with you to find a time frame that fits your schedule.

Do I need to provide anything for the party?

No, your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the party. All you need to do is provide a space for the party to take place and invite your guests.

What types of parties can I book with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options, including in-home parties, online parties, and fundraiser parties. Your consultant can help you choose the best option for your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies