• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

House-Warming Gift Ideas for New Neighbors: A Recipe from Marci

In summary, a pampered chef consultant recommends bringing their famous Deep Dish Brownie as a house-warming gift for new neighbors. This customizable and easy-to-make treat is sure to make a good first impression and leave a lasting reminder of your business. The recipe is included for you to try out. Best of luck with your new neighbors!
mmilus
Gold Member
I've had two empty houses in my cul-de-sac for a while and today we have two new sets of neighbors moving in. I want to take a little something to each of them as a house-warming/introduction. What is your go-to recipe for something like this?
Marci
P.S. Send up a few prayers that these are "good" neighbors - one set of them that moved out a few months ago were awful - rude and hateful anytime we saw them out. I really want neighbors I can be friendly with!

I always make brownies in the silicone floral cupcake pan. Most people love brownies and it's an easy way to say welcome.

I think that the truffle brownie cups would be good for this. They are pretty easy to make; yet look like they take a while. Plus you can make them with different garnishes for just about anyone's taste. :)

I recommend something you can make that you can leave in the pan and let them keep the pan.... thus advertising your business.... Or maybe put the item on a plate/bowl they can keep. Every time they use it they will think of you, and the fact that you are a PC consultant!

Hi Marci,
Congratulations on your new neighbors moving in! As a pampered chef consultant, I have the perfect recipe for you to bring as a house-warming gift. My go-to recipe is our famous Pampered Chef Deep Dish Brownie! This decadent treat is sure to impress your new neighbors and make a great first impression. It's also super easy to make and can be customized with different toppings like nuts, chocolate chips, or even a scoop of ice cream on top. I'll include the recipe below for you to try out. And don't worry, I'll also send some positive vibes your way for good neighbors this time around. Happy cooking!
Best,

Pampered Chef Deep Dish Brownie Recipe:
Ingredients:
- 1 package of your favorite brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or other desired toppings

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into a Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker (or any 9x9 inch baking dish).
4. Sprinkle desired toppings on top of brownie mixture.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool and enjoy!

Related to House-Warming Gift Ideas for New Neighbors: A Recipe from Marci

1. What are some popular house-warming gifts from Pampered Chef?

Some popular house-warming gifts from Pampered Chef include our baking stones, cookware sets, kitchen tools, and kitchen gadgets.

2. Can I personalize a house-warming gift from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products, including our baking stones, cutting boards, and kitchen towels. You can add a name, initial, or special message to make the gift even more meaningful.

3. Do you offer gift wrapping services for house-warming gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. Simply select the gift wrapping option at checkout and your gift will be beautifully wrapped and ready to give.

4. Are there any house-warming gifts that are perfect for new homeowners?

Our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker accessories are great options for new homeowners who are looking to cook meals quickly and efficiently. Our Kitchen Shears and Cutlery Sets are also practical and useful gifts for new homeowners.

5. Can I create a customized house-warming gift basket with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can create a customized gift basket by selecting multiple products from our catalog and adding them to your cart. You can also add a gift message and choose to have the basket wrapped for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
julesh
Replies