• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Skillet - Brightening a Disappointing SAT Result

In summary, the Stainless Steel Skillet came today, but I didn't earn the rest of the July SAT. The saute pan also arrived today. People who earned other June SAT levels received their sharp items in with the other stuff. And I'm happy.
MomToEli
Stainless Steel Skillet! It came today! Too bad I didn't earn the rest of the July SAT.

But I'm happy with my skillet!!!

WOW! Did you get your sharp objects yet?

...and was that the saute pan?

janetupnorth said:
People who earned other June SAT levels received their sharp items in with the other stuff.

janetupnorth said:

...and was that the saute pan?

Yes ... two days ago

Yes ... the saute pan

And I'm happy :D :D

I tend to get things next day here ...

That's it! I'm moving to Iowa! I get mine a day after you!

Enjoy!

Hey, Bethy! Haven't seen you around much today. Have you been hangin' in the Director CS?

Ignoring us little people...

...ummmmm well... I have been over there some but...

Not really! Mostly I've been signing a consultant, helping another brand new one (both named Beth:cool: ) and shopping and lunch with DS at a new mall near me. We actually put our purchases on hold until tomorrow (tax free weekend). Stuff like that.

Thanks for missing me.:p

Grumble, grumble...don't have my sharp objects yet...

Who hoo - something arrived today! 4 lbs - must be them!

Wow!! I hope I get something, anything in the mail today. A changeover kit would be excellent or my supply order, since I need to get my September host packets out before we leave for a month.

Then, the SAT from June... I SO want to play during naptime today!!

MomToEli said:
And I'm happy :D :D

I tend to get things next day here ...

I soooo can't wait to move back to Iowa, just for this reason!! This waiting a week or two is for the birds!! :rolleyes:

17 months and 28 days....but who's counting :eek: :eek:

stephanieboyd said:
I soooo can't wait to move back to Iowa, just for this reason!! This waiting a week or two is for the birds!! :rolleyes:

17 months and 28 days....but who's counting :eek: :eek:

I HEAR ya!!! When are due to PCS again? We leave Oki in Feb 2009. I'll be ready to go stateside by then. We were in England from 2002-2005, then came here for another overseas. It's nice to see the world, but I think I'm ready. :)

Another hijack---

We are due to PCS in Jan 2009. We have to wait to see what assignments are available at that time. If we can't get to Offutt or Scott, he's going to retire! He's already at 20+.

I am DYYYYINNNGGG to get back to Iowa (or at least close)!!! I miss the corn sooo much!! Well....and the beef......and the pork....and the....well Sandy knows what I am talkin about!! :D

Everything in Iowa that isn't hogs, is corn.Everything in Iowa that isn't corn, is soybeans.Everything in Iowa that isn't soybeans, is hogs.Anything that might be left is an ethanol plant.

Grrrrr! I haven't even received my sharp objects yet!!! I did finally recieve my change-over kit yesterday....

Changeover kit yesterday
Saute pan today
Called on sharp object 'cause I got the pan first - due on Saturday.

stephanieboyd said:
Another hijack---

We are due to PCS in Jan 2009. We have to wait to see what assignments are available at that time. If we can't get to Offutt or Scott, he's going to retire! He's already at 20+.

I am DYYYYINNNGGG to get back to Iowa (or at least close)!!! I miss the corn sooo much!! Well....and the beef......and the pork....and the....well Sandy knows what I am talkin about!! :D

Hey, Stephanie - it's almost State Fair time! Everything you can think of on a stick ... they've even come out with Twinkies (fried) on a stick. Now that sounds gross to me, but they sell ...

Cups of warm chocolate chip cookies ... fresh squeezed lemonade ... turkey legs ...

Ah. Oh, and the sweet corn here is to die for ... :D

MomToEli said:
Hey, Stephanie - it's almost State Fair time! Everything you can think of on a stick ... they've even come out with Twinkies (fried) on a stick. Now that sounds gross to me, but they sell ...

Cups of warm chocolate chip cookies ... fresh squeezed lemonade ... turkey legs ...

Ah. Oh, and the sweet corn here is to die for ... :D

And all the 'east-siders' getting drunk and causing problems.....oh how I miss the State Fair!!

Related to New Skillet - Brightening a Disappointing SAT Result

1. How can the New Skillet help improve my disappointing SAT result?

The New Skillet is designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, freeing up time for you to focus on studying and preparing for the SAT. With its non-stick surface and even heat distribution, you can quickly and easily prepare healthy meals that will fuel your brain for optimal performance on test day.

2. Is the New Skillet suitable for college students on a budget?

Absolutely! The New Skillet is not only affordable, but it also saves you money in the long run by reducing the need for expensive takeout meals. Plus, its durability ensures that it will last through your entire college journey and beyond.

3. Can I use the New Skillet for more than just cooking?

Yes, the New Skillet is a versatile kitchen tool that can also be used for baking, roasting, and even making breakfast foods like pancakes and eggs. Its compact size makes it perfect for small dorm rooms or apartments.

4. Does using the New Skillet require any special cooking skills?

No, the New Skillet is designed for anyone to use, regardless of their cooking experience. Its non-stick surface makes it easy to flip and remove food without any sticking, and its heat-resistant handle ensures that you can safely handle it while cooking.

5. Is the New Skillet easy to clean?

Yes, the New Skillet is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Its non-stick surface also means that you won't have to spend a lot of time scrubbing off stuck-on food. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge and it will be ready to use again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjwr
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine