• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit and Booking Question

In summary, to become a new recruit for Pampered Chef, you need to reach out to a consultant or sign up on their website. The benefits of being a new recruit include the opportunity to start your own business, discounted products, training and support, and the chance to earn rewards and bonuses. To book a party or event, you can reach out to family, friends, local businesses, or organizations. The commission structure for new recruits varies and they can earn between 20-25% commission on sales. There are no specific requirements or goals for new recruits to meet, but setting personal goals is encouraged.
tada
I have a new recruit:) . She is a past host for me who rebooked from her own show.

After I did her second show - she decided to sign - and I gave her the show ($150) to be her first show.

The show was April - as a host, she was excited to be able to get both host specials.

Now that she is a consultant - and submitting her first show as Consultant as Host - can she still get the two host specials?

Sorry this is confusing - I've confused myself.

But if anybody understands what I mean - what do you think?

Tracie

Nope. Once you become a consultant you forgo the booking benefit.

she could tho submit it under you mom's, sister's, husband's or friend's name and still get the host special

1. How do I become a new recruit for Pampered Chef?

In order to become a new recruit for Pampered Chef, you will need to reach out to a consultant or visit our website to sign up. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will receive a welcome email with all the information you need to get started.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef new recruit?

As a new recruit for Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to start your own business and work on your own schedule. You will also have access to discounted products, training and support from our team, and the chance to earn rewards and bonuses.

3. How do I book a party or event as a new recruit?

Booking a party or event as a new recruit is easy! You can reach out to family, friends, or acquaintances and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party. You can also reach out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a party or event with you.

4. What is the commission structure for new recruits?

The commission structure for new recruits varies depending on the sales made during a party or event. On average, new recruits can earn between 20-25% commission on their sales, with the potential to earn even more with larger parties and events.

5. Are there any requirements or goals for new recruits to meet?

There are no specific requirements or goals for new recruits to meet. We encourage all new recruits to set personal goals and work towards achieving them, but there is no pressure to meet a certain quota. We want you to enjoy your experience and grow at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • BethCooks4U