• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products - Shirt, Water Bottle, Invites & More!

In summary, there is a new line of products available, including shirts, water bottles, invites, marketing cards, polo shirts, caribineers, hats, tote bags, and a jacket. Some people are experiencing technical difficulties while trying to order, but others have successfully completed their orders. There are mixed opinions on the usefulness and pricing of the products, but many are excited about the pink items available. Some are considering using the HWC marketing postcards for their shows.
To me the jacket runs small. I ordered a large and usually I buy med. I am glad I went a size up.

I can't wait for mine. How long does it usually take to ship??

I ordered the shirt and invites and then i had to get the ribbon tote lol but i was wondering about the jacket I am inbetween sizes right now so it is so hard for me to order a size lol but i can't wait to get what i ordered thanks for the information about the jacket.

My pink HWC shirt and hat just arrived. The shirt runs pretty true to size and looks nice.

I just called Merrill & the tote is on back order & they won't be getting them in until the 14th!! Just a heads up!!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I just called Merrill & the tote is on back order & they won't be getting them in until the 14th!! Just a heads up!!

Ugh. Thanks for the heads-up though. I just placed my order last night, so I guess I'll be waiting on the tote bag.:cry:

legacypc46 said:
Ugh. Thanks for the heads-up though. I just placed my order last night, so I guess I'll be waiting on the tote bag.:cry:

I feel the same :cry:

I saw that there were HWC pins sold in previous years & was wondering if they were doing that again and what other items (other than the invitations) that they might sell to give out so that we can promote the HWC fundraisers.

The pins are mentioned in the March newsletter. They're available for $2 per pack.

chefann said:
The pins are mentioned in the March newsletter. They're available for $2 per pack.
The pins will be available on a supply order, not at Merrill. - just to clarify.

Thanks, I guess I didn't know this b/c I didn't get the March newsletter.

<h2>1. What new products are available from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Our new product line includes a stylish Pampered Chef shirt, a durable water bottle, and eye-catching invites and marketing cards.</p><h2>2. Can you tell me more about the Pampered Chef shirt?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef shirt is made with high-quality, soft fabric and features our logo in a modern design. It's perfect for showing off your love for cooking and entertaining.</p><h2>3. What makes the new water bottle special?</h2><p>The new Pampered Chef water bottle is BPA-free and has a leak-proof lid, making it ideal for on-the-go hydration. It also has a sleek design and is available in multiple colors.</p><h2>4. Are the invites and marketing cards customizable?</h2><p>Yes, the invites and marketing cards can be personalized with your name and contact information. They are great for promoting your business and upcoming Pampered Chef events.</p><h2>5. Where can I see these new products?</h2><p>You can view and purchase the new products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to see the products in person.</p>

Related to New Products - Shirt, Water Bottle, Invites & More!

1. What new products are available from Pampered Chef?

Our new product line includes a stylish Pampered Chef shirt, a durable water bottle, and eye-catching invites and marketing cards.

2. Can you tell me more about the Pampered Chef shirt?

The Pampered Chef shirt is made with high-quality, soft fabric and features our logo in a modern design. It's perfect for showing off your love for cooking and entertaining.

3. What makes the new water bottle special?

The new Pampered Chef water bottle is BPA-free and has a leak-proof lid, making it ideal for on-the-go hydration. It also has a sleek design and is available in multiple colors.

4. Are the invites and marketing cards customizable?

Yes, the invites and marketing cards can be personalized with your name and contact information. They are great for promoting your business and upcoming Pampered Chef events.

5. Where can I see these new products?

You can view and purchase the new products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to see the products in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • princesschef525
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
princesschef525
Replies