• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pics of Cole - 6/2/08 Slideshow with Hilarious Moment

In summary, the conversation discusses the pictures of Cole and Luke. Cole is a very cute baby and Luke is also very cute. There are many pictures of Cole and Luke together and they are all very cute. Jennifer says that she doesn't want another baby and that the pictures of Cole and Luke are too cute.
jrstephens
Here's a slideshow. Click on the pic (of Cole "getting jiggy" HA!) to view it.

What a doll...he's growing up so fast! And big brother looks pretty happy, too! :)

Very Cute! There are so beautiful!!:D

Way too precious. Thank you for sharing!

jrstephens said:
Here's a slideshow. Click on the pic (of Cole "getting jiggy" HA!) to view it.

Love the dancing pic!! LOVE IT!:love:

He is absolutely gorgeous.

How adorable!

He is adorable!

I love the pictures of him and Luke together!

Awwww . . . I want another one!!!!!!

He is too cute!

Jennifer--He is definitely a cutie pie. Thanks for sharing. :) :)

What beautiful children you have.... good luck and treasure every moment!

Awwww ..... but I don't want another one:)! So cute!!

OK Jennifer, even as big an Auburn fan as I am, I have to admit the pic with the Bear Bryant hat is too cute!

When my daughter was about 8 days old, I took pics of she & her brother (he was 3). Years later (probably about 5 years), they saw them in a scrapbook I had done and wanted to do the same poses at their new ages! It was too cute!

So much cuteness!!

very cute, thanks for sharing

he looks like a happy baby! Thanks for sharing!

chefmeg said:
OK Jennifer, even as big an Auburn fan as I am, I have to admit the pic with the Bear Bryant hat is too cute!

When my daughter was about 8 days old, I took pics of she & her brother (he was 3). Years later (probably about 5 years), they saw them in a scrapbook I had done and wanted to do the same poses at their new ages! It was too cute!

I agree that the bear bryant hat photo is adorable. My late pawpaw loved alabama football, bear bryant and the houndstooth hats. My mom has one of his hats at her house. I'm going to have to copy your idea if I have another child since he/she will never get to know my pawpaw. It almost made me cry when I saw that pic. It's just beautiful. :)

Beautiful baby!!Hey Jennifer,

What a beautiful baby boy!! Your son Luke is cute too! Those pics are great!! I can't wait to have baby #6! We are waiting at least another year or so before we try to get pregnant again.

Debbie :D

Jennifer....those pics are adorable! Such cutie pies, both of your guys!

Very cute! Big brother looks pretty happy:)

What a sweetie!!

SO CUTE!! You make cute ones :)

Those are just too cute! Glad big brother looks so happy with him too!

we want more new pics!!

pampchefrhondab said:
Awwww ..... but I don't want another one:)! So cute!!

Ditto! I love the sleeping smile photo! :D

Related to New Pics of Cole - 6/2/08 Slideshow with Hilarious Moment

1. Who is Cole and why are there new pictures of him?

Cole is the son of one of our customers who has recently shared some adorable photos of him with our Pampered Chef products. We love seeing our products being used and enjoyed by happy customers!

2. Can I use these photos for my own social media or blog?

Yes, as long as you give credit to both Pampered Chef and Cole's family, you are welcome to use these photos on your personal social media or blog. We just ask that you do not edit or alter the photos in any way.

3. How can I see more pictures of Cole and other customers using Pampered Chef products?

You can follow us on social media, where we regularly feature and share photos of our customers using our products. You can also join our community Facebook group to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and see their photos.

4. Are these photos from a professional photoshoot?

No, these photos are taken by Cole's family at home. We love seeing real-life usage of our products, so we encourage our customers to share their own photos with us.

5. Can I purchase the products featured in these photos?

Yes, all of the products featured in these photos are available for purchase on our website. If you need assistance finding a specific product, feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to help you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
chefann