• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you see the slide show of Cole's pics yet?

In summary, Jennifer delivered her first child vaginally and then Cole was delivered via c-section. She has lost 30 lbs and is working to lose 10-12 more. She is grateful for her blessings and loves her son very much. She appreciates Luke's "Big Brother" shirt and will check Ebay for a similar one when she goes to the doctor next.
jrstephens
Since I got my DSL hooked up, I got to upload pics this afternoon.

Here's a slide show of pics. Click on my "McDreamy" to view the slide show, ha!

P.S.

The other two adults in the pics are my parents.

I could tell...I think you look like your dad. lol

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pic's with us!!;)

What a cute family you make!! Cole is adorable, and you look great for just having had a baby!!

congrats!! He is absolutely gorgeous. And your other son is a cu-tie!!Hope you are feeling well & getting some rest.

Aww. Congratulations. He is adorable. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

He's so sweet and you look great too :)

Girl, you look great for just having a baby :)
Cole is adorable, your whole family is!!
Congrats :) :) :)

Thanks everyone! I do think I have a very cute fam!

I have lost 30 lbs to date! I want to loose about 10-12 more.

What a blessing!

Aww, what an adorable little boy. Congrats!!

Jennifer, You have a beautiful family :) I hope your son is enjoying being a big brother, mine sure is! You do look great also, I hope you are feeling just as good..thanks for sharing the photos..Cole is adorable :) Congratulations again.

Last edited:
Very nice pictures! I don't have any of those O.R. pictures because DH was to chicken to move from the head of the bed!

He is so cute! Congratulations.

Congrats again - Cole is just toooooo cute! And cutie-pie big brother looks so proud!

:D Awwww......!!!! He so beautiful, Jennifer! Makes me want another one..... :eek: , who said that?! Nope, no more for me, but I sure can admire beautiful children!
You delivered your first baby vaginally right? And then Cole was c-section, right? I had the same thing. Isn't it amazing how much prettier their skin is when you don't have to push them through the birthing canal! My daughter just had such beautiful skin. My son was so wrinkly!!! He was still beautiful to me but my daughter's skin just seemed to shine!!
Anyway, congratulations! Beautiful family! I loved Luke's "Big Brother" shirt!;) :D

Jennifer~

Thanks for posting the pictures! You look AMAZING for just having the baby!! I am jealous!! lol

Where did you find Luke's big brother shirt? I have been on the lookout for one, but haven't run accross any just yet!

You have such a beautiful family!

My friend got Luke's shirt at a hospital gift shop in another big town three hours from here. Check on Ebay. There were several on there that I really liked when she found this one and I did not have to order and pay shipping. Also, when you go to the dr next go look in the hospital gift shop.

We have the head shots b/c one of the anathesis (splg?) got our camera from Russell and took those pics for us. I thought that was so sweet of him!

Yes, I did delivery vaginally with my first one. Had to use forceps on him too. The dr said Cole head was so rounded b/c of the section and the breech birth. Everyone kept talking about what a pretty head he had. Except for this one nurse who told me "his old man face" will go away!! Needless, to say I wanted to slap her b/c I think he has the cutest face!:D :eek:

Luke is still loving being a big brother. He wants to hold, kiss and hug Cole all the time. To the point I am having to tell him to leave him alone!:love:

Related to Did you see the slide show of Cole's pics yet?

1. Can I customize the order of the photos in the slide show?

Yes, you can easily rearrange the order of the photos in the slide show by clicking and dragging them to your desired position.

2. Can I add text or captions to the photos?

Yes, you can add text or captions to each photo in the slide show by clicking on the photo and then typing in the text box provided. You can also change the font, color, and size of the text.

3. Can I change the transition effects between photos?

Yes, you have the option to choose from a variety of transition effects, such as fade, slide, and dissolve, for your slide show. You can also adjust the speed and direction of the transitions.

4. Can I share the slide show on social media?

Yes, you can easily share the slide show on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by clicking on the share button and selecting the desired platform. You can also copy the link to the slide show and share it with others.

5. Can I download the slide show as a video?

Yes, you can download the slide show as a video file by clicking on the download button and selecting the video format you prefer. This option is only available for paid subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pcrose2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcrose2010
  • lacychef