• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Show in Miami: Exciting Incentive Trip Destination

In summary, the Today Show in Miami is a popular morning news and talk show on NBC that features a mix of news, lifestyle segments, and celebrity interviews. It will be in Miami on a specific date and location, which can be found on the show's official website. The show is open to the public, but tickets may be required for certain segments. The Today Show airs from 7:00am to 11:00am EST in Miami, but the schedule may vary. There will likely be special guests and segments when the show is in Miami, which can be found on their website or social media pages.
lacychef
Did you guys see the Today show was in Miami today? I didn't watch the whole show, just caught a bit of it. I wasn't overly thrilled with the Miami incentive trip at first, but seeing live pics of it today really makes me excited about it! Paris is my big dream....but in all reality I think Miami is more doable. It looks just beautiful:) (especially right now since we have high's in the 20's here!)

There was also some golf segment on CNBC this morning from Miami Beach that my husband had on tv. The cool thing about Miami is the hotel they're putting us up in for that trip. It's a very fancy hotel and a "famous" one, although I forget the exact name....Fountainbleau or something. And it just had HUGE renovations. I think in itself would be so cool! But I'm shooting for Paris too!!! :)

Miami is beautiful! My DH used to live there, he has a ton of pictures of sunsets and the beach. I was all sorts of excited when the trips were announced! Miami was do-able for me too. But...he doesn't want to "ever go back there again":cry: party pooper!

I visited Miami once (and Saw bits of the Today show too). Miami is a gorgeous place and I'd love to go back there too! The hotels are magnificent also! Its a fun time ( and I am not really a club goer, and it was still fun!)

My DH and I did an Art Deco Tour in Miami to kill time before catching our flight after our cruise. It was really neat and we would love to go back. There is a lot of history there. I'm definately aiming to achieve level 2.

Related to Today Show in Miami: Exciting Incentive Trip Destination

What is the Today Show in Miami?

The Today Show in Miami is a popular morning news and talk show that airs on NBC. It features a mix of news, lifestyle segments, and celebrity interviews.

When and where will the Today Show be in Miami?

The Today Show will be in Miami on [date] at [location]. The exact date and location can be found on the Today Show's official website.

Can I attend the Today Show in Miami?

Yes, the Today Show is open to the public and anyone can attend. However, tickets may be required for certain segments or events. Check the Today Show's website for more information on how to obtain tickets.

What time does the Today Show start in Miami?

The Today Show airs from 7:00am to 11:00am EST in Miami. However, the exact time and schedule may vary depending on the day and location. Check the Today Show's website for the most up-to-date information.

Will there be any special guests on the Today Show in Miami?

Yes, the Today Show often features celebrity guests and special segments when they are on location in Miami. Check the show's website or social media pages for updates on upcoming guests and segments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • AnnieBee