• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New in the Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog?

In summary, the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog" is a catalog released in 2010 by a company or retailer to showcase their holiday-themed products. It can be obtained by requesting one from the company or retailer, but it is no longer relevant today and the items featured in it are no longer available for purchase. Any special deals or promotions in the catalog may no longer be valid.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
yup- its avail....

URGH.....

I just placed a supply order 10/1 now I need to do another one!

to view it- click shop online and then use the interactive catalog- you have 2 choices full or mini holiday-

Its item # KG50

It does look nice- lots of ideas for decorating and gift packages!

Thanks for this tip on the interactive catalog. I never noticed that icon before until today!

I must say I love the mini! I totally got into the Chistmas spirit after looking at it!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with having to place another supply order so soon after your last one. However, the good news is that the holiday season is just around the corner and it's the perfect time to stock up on all of our amazing products! I highly recommend checking out the interactive catalog for the full and mini holiday options. Item # KG50 looks like a must-have for any holiday gathering. Happy shopping!

1. What is the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog"?

The "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog" is a catalog released by a company or retailer that showcases their new holiday-themed products for the year 2010.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog"?

You can obtain a copy of the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog" by requesting one from the company or retailer, either through their website or by visiting their physical store.

3. Is the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog" still relevant today?

No, the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog" is no longer relevant as it is from the year 2010. However, it may still hold sentimental value for some people.

4. Can I still purchase items from the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog"?

No, the items from the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog" are most likely no longer available for purchase as they are from the year 2010. It is best to check with the company or retailer for current holiday offerings.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions in the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog"?

There may have been special deals or promotions in the "New Holiday 2010 Mini Catalog" when it was first released, but they are no longer valid. It is best to check with the company or retailer for current promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • kkimpinski