• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Here~Question About Catalog Shows

In summary, the person is just starting as a consultant and has two upcoming shows and two catalog shows. They are asking if they are allowed to do their own catalog show and if they can combine orders from other people into their show. They also ask if they get the hostess special at 60% off and if the host of a catalog show gets the monthly host special. The expert confirms that combining orders into a catalog show is allowed and that the consultant is entitled to the hostess special. They also clarify that the host of a catalog show gets the monthly host special just like they would for a regular show.
sassypip
Silver Member
Hi! I am just starting as a consultant after 15 years of loving PC products. I have 2 shows booked for later this month and 2 catalog shows going. My question is, am I allowed to do my own catalog show? I just hosted a cooking show 2 weeks ago and that is when I decided to sign on. Here is the problem, I talked my neighbor into doing a catalog show, but she is now saying she can't get anyone to order, in the meantime, I have had a few people at work who did not go to my party ask to order some things and the lady at the bank wants to place an order. I was going to put their orders with my neighbors show, but I have a feeling she is not going to come through now. Can I just make all these orders into a show and submit it as my own? I tried to find this on the PC website, but had no luck. Thanks in advance. I really like this site a lot. I have gotten tons of useful info here.

Diane

Yes, you can put those orders together for a catalog show! Then you can use the free product & 1/2 price items to get some extra stuff for your kit! (If it comes to $200 or more for free & $300 for 1/2 price)! Congrats on starting your biz!!!!!

Thank you for the quick reply! Do I also get the hostess special at 60% off?
I appreciate your help!

Yes, you are entitled to the host special. You just don't get a booking benefit if someone books from your show, which means you can't order guest special at that booked show. I do my own catalog show every couple of months. It saves my regulars (and irregulars ;)) on shipping.

Thanks Rae!! I appreciate your reply.

My pleasure. Best wishes on your new business.

I'm thinking I know the answer to this but just double checking. If someone books a catalog show off a cooking show, does the cooking show host get the monthly host special just like she would had a cooking show been booked?

Thanks,
Stephanie

Yes, they do.

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for you to share the Pampered Chef products with your friends and family without having to host a traditional in-home party. You can simply share the catalog and collect orders from interested customers.

2. How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, you can either request a physical catalog from your consultant or use the online catalog. You can then share the catalog with your friends and family and collect their orders. Your consultant will provide you with an order form and assist you with placing the orders.

3. Can I earn host rewards through a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards through a catalog show. The rewards will depend on the total sales from your show. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the specific rewards and benefits you can earn.

4. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for two weeks, but your consultant can customize the duration based on your preferences and schedule. They will work with you to find the best timing for your catalog show.

5. Can I place an order for myself through a catalog show?

Yes, you can place an order for yourself through a catalog show. However, keep in mind that host rewards are only earned on orders from other customers, not your own personal order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • amgreen66