• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Easy Recipe for Pampered Chef Meeting

In summary, Amanda's director asked her to bring a new recipe from their new cook book or new theme show recipe. Can anyone recommend an easy one that Amanda can make the night before and it will still be good the next night? Amanda recommends the Creamy One-Pot Pasta, the Strawberry Cream Trifle, the Greek Cheese Torta, and the Truffle Brownie Cups.
amand221
My director asked me to bring a new recipe from our new $1 cook book or new theme show recipe. Can anyone recommend an easy one that I can make the night before that will still be good the next night? I have a young child at home and it's hard to do much cooking during the day, so the easiest way for me to do it would be the night before.

Many thanks in advance!
Amanda

I think the Creamy One-Pot Pasta is good reheated, but you'll need to make it a little "wet" because the noodles absorb some of the sauce when it sits.

The Strawberry Cream Trifle is good - it's simple to assemble, and Trifles are always better the next day!

The Greek Cheese Torta is awesome and could be made ahead. Also the Pina Colada Upside down Cake was very good and stood up good to being made ahead.

Truffle Brownie Cups! They are AWESOME when made with dark chocolate chips. YUM!

I made the three citrus mojito drink. I left out the alcohol.

It is good the next day. The mint flavor becomes stronger the longer it sits.

(Double the recipe and use the larger quickstir pitcher for the meeting.)

Very Easy -- very quick -- no trouble to prepare.

Consider cups and ice, if they are not usually available at your meeting.

almondfarm said:
The Greek Cheese Torta is awesome and could be made ahead. Also the Pina Colada Upside down Cake was very good and stood up good to being made ahead.

I agree! It tastes even better after sitting!
I made mine with roasted red peppers instead of the sun dried tomatoes (I like tomatoes, but not the dried ones...)
You can serve it with Triscuits or Wheat Thins if you don't have time to make the toasted bread. (Plus, you can do the bread up a day ahead and keep it in a ziploc bag...)

what Kelly said - the torta is wonderful & no re-heating!

Cast my vote for the torta as well. I made this for the teacher's lounge last week and everyone RAVED about it. The hardest part was lining the batter bowl with plastic wrap. (I guess I need some that's less sticky!) Served it with the olive oil and rosemary triscuits as well as the bread. MMMMMMMM

I think that if you spritz the bb with some oil, the plastic wrap would "stick" better to the bowl! I had that problem too!

That's an idea. I just kept thinking as I was wrestling with the stuff that it would be so embarrassing during a show! (I would ask a helper to do that part! LOL!)

I have three young kids at home (under 5) and I made the chicken tortilla casserole for our meeting. It was so quick and easy, I was able to throw it together in about 15 minutes. You could cut up the pepper and onions the night before and then all you have to do is assemble it.

My vote is for the chicken tortilla thing too ... just cut up the peppers and onions in advance, cut the chicken in advance and assemble at the meeting if you can get to a microwave.

Also, have you tried any of the Power Cooking recipes? One of them might work ...

1. Can you tell me more about the new easy recipe for the Pampered Chef meeting?

The new easy recipe for the Pampered Chef meeting is a delicious and simple dish that can be made with our high-quality kitchen tools. It is designed to be quick and easy to prepare, making it perfect for busy individuals and families.

2. What ingredients do I need for the new easy recipe?

The ingredients for the new easy recipe will vary depending on the dish, but they will typically include fresh and wholesome ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. Our recipes are designed to be approachable for all cooking skill levels.

3. Is the new easy recipe suitable for dietary restrictions?

We understand that many of our customers may have dietary restrictions, which is why we offer a variety of recipes that cater to different needs. The new easy recipe can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free.

4. How long will it take to make the new easy recipe?

The new easy recipe is designed to be quick and easy, so it should only take about 30 minutes or less to prepare. This makes it a perfect option for busy weeknights or last-minute dinner plans.

5. Can I use my own kitchen tools to make the new easy recipe?

While our high-quality kitchen tools are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, you can certainly use your own tools to make the new easy recipe. However, we highly recommend trying our tools to see the difference they can make in the cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies