• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Year's Eve Seafood Night: Pampered Chef Recipes Ideas

In summary, the author suggests making a Crab Rangoon Dip or a Shrimp Coc*tail Pizza using imitation crab or shrimp, cream cheese, and a sauce. There is also a recipe for shrimp with orzo in a 30 minute cookbook.
ChefMoore
We have a seafood night for New Years Eve and I'm looking for ideas to make. I'd like to do a Pampered Chef Recipe so I can increase the number of recipes I know how to make and can offer at shows.

Any suggestions?

Technically, it's made with fish, not seafood, but the Crab Rangoon Dip from the Stoneware Inspirations book and current SBRC is really good. It uses imitation crab (or "crab with a K" as DH and I call it), cream cheese and sweet and sour sauce. It tastes just like Crab Rangoon from a Chinese restaurant. I've taken it to parties (non-PC) and NEVER come home with leftovers.

In one of the older books, there was a Shrimp Coc*tail pizza that was also tasty. I made it at a show once and it was also easy. It's a crescent roll crust, baked. Topped with cream cheese (with a garlic clove in it), coc*tail sauce, peeled and cooked shrimp and thinly sliced cucumber (I think). For as simple as it sounds, you really can show off some high-dollar tools, and even more if you make your own sauce by combining ketchup and prepared horseradish.

Shrimp Dip/Spread

2 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 bottle ****tail sauce
1 large can baby shrimp,drained

Spread Cream Cheese on platter, spread ****tail Sauce over cream cheese. Then layer the shrimp over the sauce. Chill serve with crackers. (subsitute shrimp for imitation crab meat)

This is a favorite at family get togethers and there is never any leftovers!

shrimp with orzo recipe in 30 minutes to dinner cookbook - basically you saute the shelled shrimp (toss with pepper, salt, and a pinch of sugar) and set aside, then cook orzo in a mix of chicken stock and clam juice (2 parts stock, 1 part clam juice). when the orzo is cooked, stir in some butter, frozen peas and let that heat thru/melt. pu thte shrimp back in, and garnish with lemon zest and chiffonade (thinly sliced) mint leaves.

even my picky 11-year old sone loved it (i skipped the mint).

bon appetit!

My favorite PC seafood recipe is the Salmon in Parchment recipe... Celebrate cookbook maybe? I'll attach it here for you...

Attachments

• Salmon en Papillote.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,394

Related to New Year's Eve Seafood Night: Pampered Chef Recipes Ideas

1. What are some easy seafood recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products for New Year's Eve?

Some easy seafood recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products for New Year's Eve include Shrimp Scampi Skillet, Salmon and Vegetable Foil Packets, and Seafood Paella.

2. Can Pampered Chef products be used to make a seafood boil for New Year's Eve?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make a delicious seafood boil, such as the Large Round Stone, the Grill Basket, and the Seafood Rack.

3. Are there any healthy seafood options for New Year's Eve that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers many healthy seafood recipes, such as Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers and Baked Cod with Tomatoes and Olives, that can be made with their products.

4. Can Pampered Chef products be used to make seafood appetizers for a New Year's Eve party?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of products that are perfect for making seafood appetizers, such as the Mini Tart Shaper for making crab cakes or the Mini Muffin Pan for making mini shrimp and avocado bites.

5. Are there any seafood recipes that can be made in a slow cooker using Pampered Chef products for New Year's Eve?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers several slow cooker seafood recipes, such as Slow Cooker Seafood Chowder and Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Shrimp, that can be made with their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefMoore