• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Recipes for New Years Eve....

In summary, some quick and easy appetizer recipes for New Year's Eve include bacon-wrapped dates, mini quiches, and stuffed mushrooms. For main dishes that can be made in under 30 minutes, consider honey garlic shrimp, lemon chicken piccata, and beef stir-fry with vegetables. Vegetarian options for New Year's Eve dinner include roasted vegetable tart, black bean and corn quesadillas, and lentil and vegetable curry. For a festive dessert, try champagne cupcakes, chocolate-dipped strawberries, or mini fruit tarts. And for creating a last minute New Year's Eve menu, remember to choose recipes with similar ingredients, opt for make-ahead dishes, and keep it simple with a few easy to prepare dishes.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
We weren't going to do anything for New Years Eve, but yesterday at church started talking with different friends - and ended up inviting them to our house for a New Years Eve Party. We are having appetizers...

I love this sort of thing - here is what I have so far for a menu -

Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts (DH's recipe is the BEST EVER!)
Artichoke Dip with french bread
Chili Cheese Dip w/ chips
Veggies w/ dip

What is one more NON-DAIRY, NON-MEATBALL recipe that would be good - must be very easy to make - I have limited time!

Oh - also, I am making a Chocolate Trifle, and a Pumpkin Pie.

Smoked sausages in crescents. With BBQ sauce (the PC one from the ribs recipe)

I would do a braid and cut up into pieces. I love to pick on that!

What are some quick and easy appetizer recipes for New Year's Eve?

Some quick and easy appetizer recipes for New Year's Eve include bacon-wrapped dates, mini quiches, and stuffed mushrooms.

What are some delicious main dish recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes?

Some delicious main dish recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes include honey garlic shrimp, lemon chicken piccata, and beef stir-fry with vegetables.

What are some vegetarian options for New Year's Eve dinner?

Some vegetarian options for New Year's Eve dinner include roasted vegetable tart, black bean and corn quesadillas, and lentil and vegetable curry.

What are some festive dessert ideas for New Year's Eve?

Some festive dessert ideas for New Year's Eve include champagne cupcakes, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and mini fruit tarts.

What are some tips for creating a last minute New Year's Eve menu?

Some tips for creating a last minute New Year's Eve menu include choosing recipes that use similar ingredients, opting for make-ahead dishes, and keeping it simple with a few easy to prepare dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • elizabethfox