• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Crate and Barrel: So Much to Buy, So Little Money!

In summary, the best way to find deals at the new Crate and Barrel store is to sign up for their email newsletter, follow them on social media, and check their website regularly for sales and promotions. The store offers a wide range of products for the home, including furniture, home decor, kitchenware, and bedding. They also have a loyalty program called "The Key" and offer perks for opening a store credit card. The return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days with a receipt.
Laura420
Just got the new Crate and Barrel... :)

they have alot of nice items in there this time. I love the bakers! ... and they are fully glazed so they are dishwasher safe! I wish we had a fully glazed line... :(

So much to buy, so little money to spend..... hohumm ;)

Fully glazed would take away the easy cleanup and many benefits of PC stoneware. Our is different than most for a reason.

Last edited:
Not to mention things would bake so differently.

Im not saying to replace our line, Im saying it would be nice to have a fully glazed line.

As far as ours goes, I guess you either love it, or hate it. I have both... and like both. However I use the fully glazed more for presentation and because nothing sticks to it and its dishwasher safe... so I dont think that the cleanup is a better feature with ours, I think it would be the same, or like for me, even better because I hate hand washing anything...

And If we had another line, it would be great for the guests who dont buy the stoneware because they would have another great quality PC option.

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of wanting to buy everything at Crate and Barrel. They have such amazing products, especially their bakers. Have you checked out our fully glazed line at Pampered Chef? Our products are not only beautiful, but also dishwasher safe. Let me know if you would like to learn more about our line and I would be happy to help you find the perfect items for your kitchen. Happy cooking!

1. How do I find the best deals at the new Crate and Barrel store?

The best way to find deals at the new Crate and Barrel store is to sign up for their email newsletter, follow them on social media, and check their website regularly for sales and promotions. You can also visit the store during their opening week to take advantage of special discounts and offers.

2. What types of products can I expect to find at the new Crate and Barrel store?

The new Crate and Barrel store offers a wide range of products for your home, including furniture, home decor, kitchenware, bedding, and more. They also have a selection of exclusive items that you won't find anywhere else.

3. Is there a loyalty program or rewards program for frequent shoppers?

Yes, Crate and Barrel has a loyalty program called "The Key" where members can earn rewards, receive special offers, and enjoy free shipping on eligible purchases. You can sign up for The Key in-store or online.

4. Are there any perks for opening a store credit card at the new Crate and Barrel location?

Yes, customers who open a store credit card will receive 10% off their first purchase and earn reward points for every dollar spent. Cardholders also receive exclusive offers and access to special events.

5. What is the return policy for items purchased at the new Crate and Barrel store?

The return policy for items purchased at the new Crate and Barrel store is 30 days for a full refund or exchange with a receipt. Returns without a receipt or after 30 days will be given store credit. Some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check with a store associate for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • Intrepid_Chef