• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience

In summary, the new cover for the planner is the same as last year, but the new consultant kit includes a new cover. The 2008 planner is the same as the old one, but it includes a new cover.
pkd09
Silver Member
I got mine in the mail yesterday so keep a look-out. Same as last year but a
new cover. Last year I had to call HO because mine never came. :)

Sweet! It's always fun to get the new ones!

I cant wait to get my new one. This yrs calander looks scary. It has art work on it and tons of scribbles and notes.

Jennie4PC said:
I cant wait to get my new one. This yrs calander looks scary. It has art work on it and tons of scribbles and notes.

Means you were busy, right? ;)

They do become quite worn, which I guess is a good thing. I look forward to the new ones arriving. Thanks for passing it along.

And this years is so much better looking than last years! Love it!:love::thumbup:

I hope mine doesn't get bent from the post office again!

I was just thinking how much I need that thing! Can't wait to get it. Of course, like everyone else, by early fall it's looks like I've run over it with a semi!

I'm waiting for ChefAnn's. It should be available through Cafe Press next week. I love the one she did for this year. It worked beautifully for me.

raebates said:
I'm waiting for ChefAnn's. It should be available through Cafe Press next week. I love the one she did for this year. It worked beautifully for me.

Personally, my thought is why buy one when you get one for free? The one from PC works great for me - I put it in the leather binder from Franklin Covey (recycled from the year they did those - I never used most of the features on that either) and it stays nice all year.

got mine yesterday too, but would have loved a yummy appetizer on front instead of the cover it has :(

Everyone's planner style is different. I was very disappointed when the Franklin Planner ones were no longer available. I like the monthly/weekly feature. It helps me to keep track of the month as a whole while organizing my days a week at a time. I think PC is very generous for sending us what they send. It just isn't complete for me.

I was hoping to get mine today since I seen this thread but I didn't but instead I got my shoes I ordered from fashion bug that the post office LOST !!!!! okay I am going to try them on now :)

Hope they fit, Christina. Nothing's better than comfy shoes.

Thank you Rae, I am debating they feel comfortable but they look big on me I had a pair of shoes very simular to these when I used to waitress and I wear them all the time for my shows but recently my feet have started hurting I think I finally wore them out.

Here is a picture Rae !!!

Last edited:
They look like my kind of shoe--sturdy and long-lasting. I say as long as they're comfortable, they're winners.

raebates said:
They look like my kind of shoe--sturdy and long-lasting. I say as long as they're comfortable, they're winners.

Go to fashion bug. com I wear the brand of jeans so i decided to try their shows from the same brand cause their jeans are so comfortable i practially live in them thanks Rae!!!!

I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm shoe shopping.

I did not know this . . . so HO sends us a FREE calendar for the next year! This is wonderful! I love FREE supplies! Thanks PC for helping to support our business!

Guess it's time to go check the PO Box, although, will they send me one even though I'm not qualified yet?

They do take very good care of us. :)Don't know the answer to your question, Andrea.

christinaspc said:
Thank you Rae, I am debating they feel comfortable but they look big on me I had a pair of shoes very simular to these when I used to waitress and I wear them all the time for my shows but recently my feet have started hurting I think I finally wore them out.

Here is a picture Rae !!!
I bought and returned those same shoes...they stretched out and were way too big after 2 hours...Wear them around the house for a bit and see if they work for you

I was sent the 2008 planner with my new consultant kit. How weird. SHould I contact HO and ask for a new one???

I would do that. I finally got mine, but after I qualified.

Related to New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience

What is "New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience"?

"New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a new catalog cover in the mail if they had previously received a catalog from the previous year. This allows customers to have an updated catalog with new product offerings and designs.

How can I sign up for "New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience"?

Signing up for "New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience" is easy! Simply visit our website and fill out the form with your name, address, and the catalog you received last year. You will then be added to our mailing list and will receive the new catalog cover in the mail.

Is there a cost to participate in "New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience". We offer this program as a courtesy to our customers who have received a catalog from the previous year.

Will I still receive a physical copy of the new catalog if I participate in "New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience"?

Yes, you will still receive a physical copy of the new catalog in the mail. "New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience" is simply an additional service we offer to provide our customers with an updated cover for their catalog.

What if I want to opt out of "New Cover in the Mail: Last Year's Experience"?

If you no longer wish to receive the updated catalog cover in the mail, you can opt out at any time by contacting our customer service team or by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email we send with the new cover. Your request will be processed promptly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove