• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Platter Guarantee: Understanding Our Warranty Policy | Bethany's Pottery

In summary, this lady broke a dish that she just received and she is concerned that because it was within the last 30 days, the warranty doesn't cover it. She goes on to say that she has never dealt with something like this before and was unsure if the show was within the last 30 days. She found the online adjustment link and is making the adjustment.
LilChefBeth
So I just got this e-mail from a lady who placed an outside order at one of the shows I had:

Hi Bethany!
I'm a friend of [host] and ordered a big white platter from you. I
just pulled it out of the box tonight and while I was washing it, I
barely bumped it against the sink and a piece broke off. Does the
warranty cover something like that? I love the platter, and didn't
even use it once.
Thanks,
[Customer]

The warranty wouldn't cover that would it? I assume it doesn't because she broke it...but I just want to make sure.. I've never dealt with this before.

Was the show within the last 30 days?

If so, do an online adjustment on it....and just check that it broke in use. They'll probably want a piece of it back though...but will send a call tag for it.

Whatever you do - don't call for the adjustment - do it online!

I agree, just because she broke it doesn't mean anything. For something as simple as bumping on the sink, it shouldn't have broken at all.

I also agree about doing the adjustment online.

Thanks! I didn't know I could do that. I would have felt bad because I know the platter is not cheap and because she hasn't used it yet. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have this website, haha. :)

LilChefBeth said:
Thanks! I didn't know I could do that. I would have felt bad because I know the platter is not cheap and because she hasn't used it yet. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have this website, haha. :)

If you go to Consultants Corner - in the "Frequently Visited Links" you'll see the link to online product adjustments. Go there!

So you said that it has to be within the last 30 days? Is the 30 days counted from the show date or when the show was submitted?

From when the show was submitted.

Actually, this JUST happened to me too, it was sitting in the sink and a full bottle of dish soap slipped out of my soapy hands and kinda see-sawed it in the sink and chipped the edge. I just did a online adjustment and they didn't require I send it back.

LilChefBeth said:
So you said that it has to be within the last 30 days? Is the 30 days counted from the show date or when the show was submitted?

It's 30 days from when the show was shipped.

LilChefBeth said:

It doesn't have to be within 30 days to do it online. It's still covered under warranty, but she may have to pay to send the old one back if it is not within 30 days.

Also the Simple Additions are supposed to be chip resistant so it really should not break when hand washing. My guess is that it had a hairline crack in it when she got it.

Honesty is the best policy... HO should know what happened. Was qualifies a small bump? In my book, a bump is a bump when I'm talking about dishes. But there is no harm in trying if HO would replace it.

Related to Platter Guarantee: Understanding Our Warranty Policy | Bethany's Pottery

1. What is the Platter Guarantee?

The Platter Guarantee is a policy that ensures the quality and durability of our platters. If a platter breaks or becomes damaged within 3 years of purchase, we will replace it for free.

2. How long does the Platter Guarantee last?

The Platter Guarantee is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. This gives you plenty of time to use and enjoy your platters without worrying about damage or defects.

3. Does the Platter Guarantee cover accidental damage?

Yes, the Platter Guarantee covers accidental damage such as drops, spills, and cracks. However, intentional damage or misuse of the platter is not covered.

4. What do I need to do to take advantage of the Platter Guarantee?

If your platter becomes damaged within the 3-year timeframe, simply contact our customer service team with proof of purchase and a photo of the damaged platter. We will then provide a replacement at no cost to you.

5. Are all Pampered Chef platters covered by the Platter Guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef platters are covered by the Platter Guarantee, including ceramic, stoneware, and glass platters. This guarantee reflects our commitment to providing high-quality products to our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithhart
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies