• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant With Bridal Show in 2 Weeks

Your Pampered Chef ConsultantIn summary, a consultant named Andrea is a newbie to Pampered Chef and just booked a Bridal Show. She is excited but also nervous and has questions about the show. She asks if anyone has done a bridal show with just the starter kit, if she should order more bridal registry information, and if she should have a banner or poster for her booth. Another consultant responds, saying that it is possible to do a bridal show with just the starter kit and recommends ordering extra registry information. They also suggest having a banner or poster for the booth and focusing on building relationships with the brides.
ayalaa
Hi All, :)
I am a newbie to Pampered Chef and well just got a Bridal Show booked. I am very excited but also scared out of my mind. Its in 2 weeks and I just received my starter kit. Questions...
1. Has anyone done a Bridal show with just the Starter Kit?
2. Do you recommend me to order more Bridal registry information?
3. For a booth/display should I have a banner or poster?

Honestly, any advice would be greatly appreciated. As I said I am completely new consultant, my first actual show will be the Saturday prior to the Sunday Bridal show. Talk about stress. :(

Thank you and if you'd rather email me directly to spare the others any repeat information feel free to do so.

Have a great weekend!
Andrea
email: [email protected]

Hi Andrea, Congratulations on booking a Bridal Show! It sounds like you’re excited and a bit scared, which is completely normal. 1. Yes, it is totally possible to do a bridal show with the starter kit. Depending on the size of the show you may want to consider ordering a few extra items for display.2. It is a good idea to order some additional bridal registry information. It is important to have something for potential customers to take away that explains how to use the registry and how to order from it. 3. A banner or poster is always a great way to attract attention to your booth. You can also decorate the table with items from your starter kit. I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out. Good luck and have a great show! Best,Your Pampered Chef Consultant

Hi Andrea, congratulations on booking your first bridal show! It's natural to feel a bit nervous, but I'm sure you'll do great. To answer your questions:1. I have not personally done a bridal show with just the starter kit, but I know many consultants who have and have had success. Just be sure to showcase the products you do have and focus on the benefits and versatility of each item.2. It's always a good idea to have extra bridal registry information on hand, especially if you anticipate a lot of interest from brides-to-be. You can always order more as needed.3. A banner or poster can definitely help draw attention to your booth and make it more visually appealing. If you have the budget for it, I would say go for it!My advice for your first bridal show would be to focus on building relationships with the brides and their families. Be personable, ask them about their wedding plans, and show genuine interest in their needs and wants. Also, don't be afraid to ask for their contact information to follow up with them after the show.Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the experience! Best of luck to you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Have a great weekend as well!Best,

1. How do I prepare for my first bridal show as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to familiarize yourself with the Pampered Chef products and the bridal show setting. Make sure you have a thorough understanding of the products you will be showcasing and practice your demonstration beforehand. It's also important to have a professional appearance and bring plenty of business cards to hand out to potential customers.

2. What types of products should I focus on for a bridal show?

Bridal shows are the perfect opportunity to showcase products that are popular for wedding registries and gifts. Some top products to focus on could include kitchen tools, cookware sets, and versatile serving dishes. It's also a good idea to highlight products that can be used for entertaining or special occasions, such as a decorative cake stand or cocktail shaker.

3. How can I attract potential customers to my booth at the bridal show?

One way to attract potential customers is to offer a special promotion or discount for bridal show attendees. You can also have eye-catching displays and demonstrations to draw people in. Additionally, consider partnering with other vendors at the bridal show or having a raffle for a popular Pampered Chef product to generate interest.

4. What should I bring with me to the bridal show?

In addition to your products and demonstration supplies, it's important to bring plenty of business cards, order forms, and catalogs. You may also want to have a sign-up sheet for customers who are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant themselves. It's also a good idea to have a way to process payments, such as a mobile credit card reader.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after the bridal show?

Following up with potential customers is crucial for turning leads into sales. Make sure to collect contact information from interested attendees and follow up within a few days after the show. You can also send a thank you email or card to all attendees, which can serve as a reminder of your products and services. Additionally, consider offering a special promotion or discount to those who attended the bridal show to encourage future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies