• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I do a demo for a drop in bridal shower?

In summary, a drop in shower is a great way to ease into the wedding planning process for a new consultant. You can have a fun game set up or just let guests come in and chat with the bride-to-be. A great idea is to have a "drop in" show where guests can see the bride's wish list.
spearsfamily
Help! I am a fairly new consultant with NO bridal shower experience. I am doing a Bridal Shower for my best friend's daughter in 2 weeks. She is dead set on having a "drop in" shower---how do I do a demo for this? Any ideas or suggestions???? THANKS!!!!

You don't demo. Set up groupings of items that she wants. You could also have a food chopper with something to chop, etc. Then have books and order forms and just let the bride-to-be chat with friends and family as they come in. Have the food ready to go and treat it like an open house.

Have an apron to sign and possibly some door prizes for filling out their drawing forms.

You'll also want to make sure you have an easy way for guests to see the bride's wish list. Do a Bridal Shower search. There are lots of great ideas here for that.

What about having a "game" set up for people to play as they go threw. Maybe something with questions about the bride. Each guest fills in their answers and leaves them there and the winner get a xx added to their order. It would also be cute for the hostess to get pictures of each guest with the bride-to-be then have a 8x8 scrapbook sitting there with a photo mat already glued into each page so each person can write some advice or a note to the bride. Then afterwards the host can add in the pictures to the book for an instant memoir.

GourmetGirl said:
What about having a "game" set up for people to play as they go threw. Maybe something with questions about the bride. Each guest fills in their answers and leaves them there and the winner get a xx added to their order. It would also be cute for the hostess to get pictures of each guest with the bride-to-be then have a 8x8 scrapbook sitting there with a photo mat already glued into each page so each person can write some advice or a note to the bride. Then afterwards the host can add in the pictures to the book for an instant memoir.

Cute Idea! I find that "Drop In" shows are so much less stressful! It's much easier to talk to each guest individually too!

Thanks Ladies!!! You Have Already Helped Calm My Nerves!

1. What type of products do you offer for a drop-in bridal shower?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a drop-in bridal shower. From cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets, we have everything you need to make the bride's kitchen dreams come true.

2. Can I order personalized items for the bride at the shower?

Yes, we offer a variety of personalized products that make great gifts for the bride-to-be. From custom cutting boards to monogrammed kitchen towels, we have plenty of options to add a personal touch to your bridal shower gifts.

3. Do you offer any special deals or discounts for bridal showers?

We frequently offer special deals and promotions for bridal showers and other special occasions. Be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers and discounts.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the bridal shower?

There are plenty of fun ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into a drop-in bridal shower. You can use our products for cooking demonstrations, have guests participate in a cooking game or challenge, or use our products as prizes for bridal shower games.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at the bridal shower?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party at the bridal shower is a great way to introduce the bride-to-be to our products and give her an opportunity to earn free products for her new home. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party at the bridal shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • AMTC