• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Mystery Host Flyer?

In summary, the "New Consultant Mystery Host Flyer" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to attract new consultants. It works by inviting potential new consultants to sign up and host a virtual party, with the opportunity to earn free products and rewards. Anyone who signs up as a new consultant or makes purchases through the party link is eligible to participate. Rewards can include free products, discounts, and other exclusive offers. Interested individuals can sign up through their consultant's designated link or make purchases through the party link to be eligible for the mystery host rewards.
Denarella
Good afternoon everyone! I'm a brand spankin' new consultant who wants to have a Open House or Mystery Hostess show to get my business off and running. Can someone please give me ideas for invites and/or flyers and some ideas to take the attention off of my lack of knowledge and onto the awesome products?
Thank you!:cool:
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

If you click on Files in the menu bar then search on "open" and "mystery" you will find lots of ideas, flyers, invitations.

All of you are amazing with your ideas....thanks so much for your help!

D~

This is a great virtual cluster. People here share so many wonderful things, one rarely needs to create something from scratch.

What is the "New Consultant Mystery Host Flyer"?

The "New Consultant Mystery Host Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to attract new consultants. It offers the opportunity for a new consultant to host a virtual party and potentially earn free products and rewards.

How does the "New Consultant Mystery Host Flyer" work?

The flyer works by inviting potential new consultants to sign up and host a virtual party. The consultant will receive a unique code to share with friends and family, who can then make purchases through the consultant's party link. The consultant will earn rewards based on the total sales from the party, and one lucky customer will be chosen as the mystery host to receive additional rewards.

Who is eligible to participate in the "New Consultant Mystery Host Flyer"?

Any new consultant who signs up during the specified time period is eligible to participate. The flyer is also open to customers who make purchases through the consultant's party link.

What are the potential rewards for participating in the "New Consultant Mystery Host Flyer"?

The new consultant hosting the party can earn free products and rewards based on the total sales from the party. The mystery host chosen from the party will also receive additional rewards. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and other exclusive offers.

How can I sign up for the "New Consultant Mystery Host Flyer"?

If you are interested in becoming a new consultant and participating in the flyer, you can sign up through the designated link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. If you are a customer, you can make purchases through the consultant's party link to be eligible for the mystery host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME