• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month Question

In summary, you can order in June if your 4th month is in May. You get a standard kit enhancement in April and a new consultant kit enhancement in May.
Juddel
Gold Member
First let me say this is an awesome website and group! I started Feb 03 of this year, so this is my fourth month, but it's not letting me order, pol & pro says 4th full month so does that mean I have to wait until June?

I think June is your KE month. It's your 4th month AFTER your 90 days are over. So your 90 day date is probalby May 3rd, making your KE month June.

You can always call 888 OUR CHEF and get connected to Career Solutions (option 3, I think) and ask them.

I started in January & my kit enhancement month is May. So yes it sounds like yours should be June.

I started in Feb. and it is June. You can check your E-mail for that letter that was sent to you that states that.

You had a chance at KE in April like everyone else but also get a second one in June (but you can't buy an items already in your kit).

janetupnorth said:
(but you can't buy an items already in your kit).

Really? I need more prep bowls (2 is NOT enough). I had ordered some in April, But between keeping things at home in the fridge I would still like to have an extra set for shows.

I was curious about the KE month as well, my 90 days was up on April 30th, shouldn't I be able to order this month? Or is it June?

amy07 said:
Really? I need more prep bowls (2 is NOT enough). I had ordered some in April, But between keeping things at home in the fridge I would still like to have an extra set for shows.

I was curious about the KE month as well, my 90 days was up on April 30th, shouldn't I be able to order this month? Or is it June?

They may make an exception with prep bowls because we only got two in the kit, but not wanting to risk it, I got a set in April.

Check your e-mail. I would say May being you ended in April (just barely)...

...just call HO Amy double-check...

What? Kit enhancement? Is this under the old program or the new one? I signed under the new one. Do we get something additional to the 40% off in April one?

Yes, in your 4th month you can purchase items at 40% off. Only one of each item though. If your 4 month falls in April you get to do it another month. Not sure if it is the next month or not.

If your 4th month is April, then you get "standard" kit enhancement in April, and your new consultant kit enhancement in May. For the new consultant kit enhancement, you also cannot purchase anything that came in your kit.

Amy07, My 90 days was also on 4/30 and I was able to enter my 4 month kit enhancement order in May.

no way! I had no idea. Okay...my 90th day was 5/1 so I have to wait until 6/1 to order?

SilverCeladon said:
no way! I had no idea. Okay...my 90th day was 5/1 so I have to wait until 6/1 to order?

Yes, if you didn't take advantage of April.

Bren706 said:
Amy07, My 90 days was also on 4/30 and I was able to enter my 4 month kit enhancement order in May.

Cool - thanks!

Oh no...I totally took advantage of April. I used every penny of the $500 retail I was allowed. So that means I can't use it? I knew it was too good to be true! :)

SilverCeladon said:
Oh no...I totally took advantage of April. I used every penny of the $500 retail I was allowed. So that means I can't use it? I knew it was too good to be true! :)

No, sorry if that was confusing...you get ANOTHER kit enhancement month because you are new...same rules apply plus you cannot purchase anything that came in your kit.

No way!!! I'm so excited!!! Thanks!

Related to New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month Question

1. What is the purpose of New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month?

The purpose of New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month is to provide new consultants with the opportunity to enhance their starter kit with additional products at a discounted price. This allows them to have a wider range of products to showcase and sell to their customers.

2. When does New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month take place?

New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the first month after a new consultant signs up with Pampered Chef. However, the exact dates may vary and will be communicated to new consultants through email and the consultant portal.

3. Can I choose which products to add to my starter kit during New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month?

Yes, you can choose which products you would like to add to your starter kit during New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month. A list of eligible products will be provided, and you can select the ones that you think will be most beneficial for your business.

4. How much does it cost to participate in New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month?

The cost to participate in New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month will vary depending on the products you choose to add to your starter kit. However, all products will be offered at a discounted price for new consultants, making it an affordable opportunity to enhance your kit.

5. Can I participate in New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month after my first month as a consultant?

No, New Consultant Kit Enhancement Month is only available to new consultants in their first month with Pampered Chef. However, there may be other opportunities for consultants to enhance their kits throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated through email and the consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies