• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Dilemma: Should I Buy a Kit or Not?

The booster is a great deal - I think it has the Closer Look binder for working with recruit potentials - It is at a really good price too. Well worth it
clshirk
Ok, so I am a new consultant. I just did 6 shows, and have 6 more scheduled for the next month and a half. So, I still have over half of my PC books from my original kit, but way less reciepts and out of host packets. Should I purchase the new consultant kit for $36 ($40 w/ S&H) or should I just buy some reciepts and invites individually and save money. I am afraid to not buy books then need them later, but I don't want tons of books I don't need. Any suggestions? I know if I get the books it's worth it to just buy the $36 kit because 50 books cost $28 individually ordered ($39 if I bought 100).

You can always buy more books later! Remember that there will be new covers coming out as well, mid-season.Also, I took everyone's advice on here and finally brought a few catalogs from last season with the sticker on them that says "this is an old catalog, call me for a new one" .....and one of the staff members at my dr's office called to book a party!! It works :)

The booster kit was well worth the money! You get more than your money's worth with it, I'd get it.

Get the booster kit...you get lots more than what you pay for!

jenniferknapp said:
You can always buy more books later! Remember that there will be new covers coming out as well, mid-season.

Also, I took everyone's advice on here and finally brought a few catalogs from last season with the sticker on them that says "this is an old catalog, call me for a new one" .....and one of the staff members at my dr's office called to book a party!! It works :)

But they will have the same inside info, right? Just new covers?

Get the booster!! It is more than worth it!

i agree - get the booster

Get the booster. It's worth it for the catalogs alone!

(and who cares about the different covers. They did it last fall too and I thought it was dumb. My customers didn't even notice.)

I say get the Booster too. It is such an awesome deal!

I agree with get the Booster! While I didn't use everything that was in it, just the catalogs and the flip chart made it worth it! Definitely a great buy!

clshirk said:
But they will have the same inside info, right? Just new covers?
Correct! The thought behind that is if someone sees a catalog with a new cover, they will assume it is a "new" catalog, look through it, and find something they missed looking through the first catalog!

The booster is well worth it. Are you all sure we're getting a new cover? I heard they weren't doing that this season. Can someone clarify that?

we are only 2 months into this catalog so you will need more before September. Go for the booster kit!
you can also download the order forms from CC if you run out too.(I put these in my host packs)

Does anyone know when they switch to the new cover?

I asked my SD about this, and she said that she was not aware of any cover changes for mid season..."that was a one time thing that they did last year for f/w. I have not heard anything about a cover change this s/s". Just thought I'd put it out there! I'd love to be proved wrong about this.

The booster is a great deal - I think it has the Closer Look binder for working with recruit potentials - It is at a really good price too. Well worth it DOn't worry about the front of the cover being different later in the sason. It's just a change in cover not change in products.

1. Should I purchase the full starter kit or just the essentials kit as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it is recommended to purchase the full starter kit. This includes a wide range of products and business tools to help jumpstart your business. However, if you are on a budget, the essentials kit is also a great option. It includes the most popular products and some business tools to get you started.

2. Can I customize my starter kit?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit by swapping out items for ones that better suit your needs. However, keep in mind that the more you customize, the higher the cost may be.

3. Is the cost of the starter kit worth it?

The cost of the starter kit may seem high, but it is actually a great value. The products in the kit are discounted and you also receive business tools and training materials to help you succeed as a consultant. Additionally, the kit can be used as a demonstration kit for parties, making it a valuable investment for your business.

4. Are there any ongoing fees or requirements after purchasing the starter kit?

There are no ongoing fees or requirements after purchasing the starter kit. However, to remain an active consultant, you must make at least $200 in sales every three months.

5. Can I return my starter kit if I change my mind?

Yes, you can return your starter kit within 45 days of purchase for a full refund. Keep in mind that all products must be in their original condition and packaging. If you have already used some products or business tools, they may not be eligible for a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blarrabee
  • Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • MandyH